● Are You Okay ? ●

Jason walked into school after his talk with his mom about how stupid he is. He went home and thought out everything and came up with a plan. He was going to hang out with her and see what happens and if it gets to the point where he actually wants her around rather than just in a friend way, then he'll ask her out on a real date.

Yeah that make sense, right? Jason asked himself, as he was walking to his locker when someone pushed him. He turned around looked at the person. Ugh Kylie "Why are you touching me ?" he asked. "You asshole, why is she crying" she asked pushing him "Who the fuck are you talking about ?" Jason yelled.

"Luna, what did you do to her, you ass" she asked punching him again. "Honestly get the fuck away from me, I just fucking got here, how the fuck am I supposed to know why she's crying" Jason said. "Bad boy ?" Jason looked passed Kylie and saw Luna stading there. She looked up at him and wiped her eyes "hey " Jason said looking at her. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Jason hugged her back as she hid her face in his chest.

"Why are you crying, babe ?" Jason asked rubbing her back. She shook her head "you don't wanna talk about it ?" She nodded. "Alright, babe can you look at me ?" Luna peeked her head up as Jason saw one of her eyes. She blinked at him and he smiled at "your whole face" she shook her head "Alright , Alright" Jason said. She continued to look him and he continued to look at her. Kylie looked at them and smiled a happy and sad smile, before walking away.

"So ... Um you wanna hang out, after school today ?" Luna looked up at Jason and frowned "I no" Jason frowned a little bit. He was just turned down, this has never happened before. "I sorry bad boy" Jason nodded "It's okay Luna" Luna looked up at him and sighed "No it not" She whined before she started crying again.

"Hey, hey, hey" he said holding her head up. She was so sad, she had tears running down her smooth mocha skin. Jason wiped them away and looked at her "Luna look at me" Jason said, but she shook her head and kept her eyes closed. Jason chuckled and grabbed her hand, he walked down the hallway with her until they got to her classroom. Luckily no one was in there.

Jason sat Luna down on a desk and sheer peeked one of her eyes opened but then she quickly closed them again. "Open your eyes for me, babe" Luna giggled slight at the name but then she quickly turned sad again. "Aw please" Jason said sniffling and make crying sounds. Luna's eyes flew open as she looked at Jason "No cry I sorry" Luna said while frowning and looking at Jason.

Jason stopped his act and looked at Luna. She looked at him and he stared right back at her. "Are you gonna be okay ?" She shrugged her shoulders and looked down. Jason tilted her head up and cupped her face in his large hands "are you gonna be okay, Luna ?" She sighed and nodded. "Promise ?" He asked she nodded while looking up at him. "Good, I'll see you later then" Luna nodded as she watched Jason leave the classroom.

She sighed and took a seat at her desk and waited for the day to begin.

😛😛😛

Luna was currently walking to lunch when someone grabbed her wrist. She looked up and saw Kylie "No touch me" Luna said "Luna, Wait I need to talk to you" Kylie said "No I no talk to you" "Luna come on you know I didn't mean it" "then you never say it" Kylie sighed and let go "I'm really sorry, Luna I hope you can forgive me" Kylie said walking away.

Luna sighed and walked into the Cafeteria where she found Jason sitting at a table with other people. Luna walked over to them and looked at Jason. Jason had his hood on and looked up when he felt eyes on him. "Hey" Jason said, Luna didn't say anything but she took a seat next to him.

Jason stared at her a little before looking back up. "Who's she ?" Normani asked looking at Luna as she looked down playing with the zippers on Jason's pants. "Luna" Jason said, she looked up at him "oh..uh why can't you hang out today ?" Jason asked as she looked up at him. "Mom" Luna said Jason nodded "When can you hangout ?" Jason asked "next day" she said, Jason smiled small and nodded.

"Hey" Normani said, Luna looked up at her "yes ?" She said. "I'm Normani " "Hi" Luna said Normani gave her a small smile and she smiled back softly. "Hey" Jason whispered getting her attention. "Hm ?" "I want to give you something after school, can you wait for me ?" Luna nodded and gently closed her eyes.

Luna left her last period class and walked to the classroom Jason wrote on her hand during lunch. She walked in and found Jason putting on his jacket. "Hi" Luna said Walking up to him, he smiled small at her and she giggled at him. "Well you seem better" Jason said looking at her, Luna nodded as they walked out the classroom. Jason looked down at his watch and rubbed his hands together. "Um, I have to go but here" Jason said taking something out his jacket pocket.

Luna held her hand out and looked at the little plush toy that sat in her hand. It was a purple stuffed unicorn, Luna giggled while looking up at Jason "thank you, bad boy " Luna said hugging him, Jason smiled and hugged her back. Once they let go Luna looked at the small plush toys and smiled.

It was so cute and had such nice fur on it, it made her extremely happy. She giggled again and Jason smiled watching her. "Bye Luna" he said walking away, Luna looked up and followed him "wait" Jason turned around and looked at her. She ran up to him and pulled him down by his jacket. She puckered up her lips and kissed his cheek. Jason chuckled softly "thanks" Luna smiled and let go of him. "Bye bad boy" Luna said "Bye" he said walking out the doors.

Telllll me what you thought, tbh I felt like this was okay.
If you have any ideas on the book message me, okay?
Illll see you in the next update bye 🏃
Also I didn't reread this so if there are any errors I'm sorry