●Date Night●

•Let's Admit it, he was looking GOOD when he went to Cannes•

Kylie sat in Luna's room as she walked around looking for clothes to wear for her very first date, with Jason. Kylie frowned and called out for Luna.

"Yes ?" Luna said walking into her room. "I need to talk to you" Kylie said, Luna nodded and sat down on her bed. "I know I haven't been the best supporter in you and Jason's relationship but I need to get this off my chest, I wasn't hating on you because you were with Jason...okay maybe I was a little bit" Luna nodded as she listened on to what she had to say.

"But it was only because I liked him for a while, so when he started showing you attention and not me, I guess I got jealous, plus I'm really sorry for everything I've said to you that day I didn't mean it.. and don't worry I'm not out to get you guys or anything" Luna let everything soak in, "OK" She said. Luna didn't really know how to respond to what she just said. "I go dress" Luna said, getting off her bed and walking away into her closet. Luna didn't really know what to wear all Jason said was to wear something fancy.

The bell rang and Nova went to go answer the door. Jason stood on the other side and looked down at his watch, they had about 45 minutes to get to the place and it would be a long drive. The door opened up and Jason smiled at Nova. "Good evening" he said, Nova nodded as she took in the boy's attire. "Good Evening" She said while letting him inside.

"Is Luna ready ?" "No not yet but she'll be down soon" Jason nodded and stood around looking at everything, he looked at the baby pictures she posted up and smiled. She's still so cute he thought. "Would you like anything to drink?" Jason turned around and shook his head "no, thank you" he said politely. Nova walked over to Jason and patted his shoulder "she's so excited to go out tonight" Nova said. Jason looked at her, she was shorter than Luna but not by that much.

"I'm glad, I could finally take her out" Nova nodded. "You're the first boy she's ever liked in a long time, make this relationship worth it" Nova said making Jason nod "I plan on it" Jason responded.

"Bad boy!" Jason looked at her and smiled when he saw Luna standing their. He was staring at her so long that he didn't even see Kylie there, but it didn't really matter to him anyways. He walked over to her and looked down at her as she looked up at him.

"You look pretty" Luna giggled up at him

"You look pretty" Luna giggled up at him. "You look..stunning" Jason said breathless while taking in her entire outfit. She giggled and looked down at her nails as her face heated up. "Thank you bad boy" Jason nodded and grabbed her hand. "Ready to go ?" He asked, She shook her head and ran back upstairs to grab her bag. Luna came back down and looked at Jason, "We go now" she said. Jason nodded and held out his hand, Luna smiled brightly and took it lacing there hands together.

"Where we go?" Luna asked they walked down the steps of her house. Jason smiled "Well I was going to take you out for dinner and thought that maybe we could go by the park later on and just chill" "we go on swings?" She asked, Jason chuckled and looked at her as she looked at there hands. "We can do whatever you want" Luna nodded and looked up at Jason. "What?" She asked while giggling, Jason shook his head and took Luna towards his car. Well actually it's Val's car but that's not important right now.