●Don't●

*Days Later*

In the past few days things have changed. Luna got a phone so she has social media now, she's been talking to Cameron a lot more and Kylie a lot less. Jason on the other hand has been following her around like a lost puppy, he absolutely adored the girl and didn't let anything bother them.

Currently Jason and Luna we're at the mall shopping for Kylie's birthday which is today. Jason didn't really want to go but Luna begged him to go, and he couldn't say no to her. They we're currently at some shop Jason didn't know the name of. He watched as Luna walked around and picked up clothes. She looked at Jason and walked over to him, "come" she said walking over to the dressing rooms, she took an open room and dropped the clothes in.

"Bad boy" Luna said, he looked up at her "down" she said while turning around, Jason zippered down the jumpsuit she was wearing. Luna disappeared into the dressing room again. Luna changed into a another jumpsuit it was all black and the back was exposed. Luna opened the door, "You like?" Jason looked up and smiled at her. "Mmm, twirl around for me" Luna twirled around and looked at Jason. He got up and walked over to her, "you look great, princess" Jason said before kissing her lips and warapping his arms around her waist.

Luna kissed back softly and pulled away, "I try other stuff" she said smiling. Jason nodded and let go of her, Jason watched as Luna walked back into the dressing room and bit his lip. "Damn" Jason mumbled sitting back down. Next Luna put on a two piece that connected at the back, it's pretty confusing but she got it on. She opened the door, "get both of them baby" Luna nodded and took off the clothes she put on her jumpsuit she opened back up the door and looked at Jason to zipper it up.

Jason zippered it up and his hand gently brushed passed her butt, where he saw it jiggle. Luna giggled and walked back into the room she grabbed everything and walked out. Luna payed for the clothes and left with Jason, "you buy?" Jason shook his head. "Nah I got clothes at home" Jason nodded.

🌙🌙🌙

Luna looked At her outfit and nodded happy with her choice. She sat down and started to text Jason.

Mine😍💏: you here?

Bad boy😄❤: not yet? You dressed?

Mine😍💏: yess

Bad boy😄❤: alright ill be there soon

Mine😍💏: okkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyy
Mine😍💏: 😧bad boy i bored

Bad boy😄❤: Okay baby, what do you want to talk about?

Mine😍💏: am I good?

Bad boy😄❤: good at what ?

Mine😍💏: a girlfriend?

Bad boy😄❤: of course why ?

Mine😍💏: cayse kylie say i not

Bad boy😄❤: why are you listening to that 😕

Mine😍💏: hey that no nice

Bad boy😄❤: 😒 well i dont like her

Mine😍💏: but jason

Bad boy😄❤: honestly in don't even know why you still try to talk to her when she's blowing you off

Mine😍💏: 😟 bye Jason

Bad boy😄❤: come on Luna you know i aint mean it like that

Mine😍💏: whatever i see you there bye

Bad boy😄❤: bye i guess
Bad boy😄❤: 😘😚😗😗😙😙😘😙😚😗😙😘😙😗😙😘😙

Luna giggled and shook her head at him. He so extra for no reason, but it's cute.

Mine😍💏: 😚😚😚

Jason smiled and left, grabbing his keys and his helmet. He got on his motorcycle and went to the address.

🌙🌙🌙

Jason parked his bike and took off his helemet, he walked inside the house and looked around at the place. "Hey" Jason turned around and saw Cameron. "Yo, have you seen Luna" Cameron nodded "she was just lookin for you but I think she's outside dancing" Jason nodded and thanked him walking away. He went outside and saw a big ass dance floor and Luna was in the middle soaking up all the attention as she sang and danced along to Say It by Tory Lanes.

Jason was surprised that she knew the lyrics. Jason walked over to the dance floor and saw her as she danced, he smiled at her "baby?" Jason said getting her attention, "Jason" she said while running up to him, Jason smiled and picked her up as she hugged him. "Awh, So cute!" They heard making Jason laugh. He put Luna down and she started dancing and singing along to This Is How We Do It By Montell Jordan "This is how we do it, Its Friday night and I feel alright, The party is here on the west side" She looked up at Jason as she sang along he smiled down at her and sang along.

They started a dance to the song, Luna watched then joined in, Jason joined in as well. Jason usually didn't do this but Luna pushed him out of his comfort zone, Luna did this a lot, she just liked to have fun and make sure the people around her are gonna have a good time as well.

The music was cut off and the Dj announced that Kylie was coming down. Everyone waited and calpped once they saw here. She looked okay in Jason's eyes, he still doesn't like her. Everyone clapped for her, even Jason did but he made sure it was a small clap. The Dj started up the music again and everyone started dancing again. Kylie looked around and saw Luna and Jason dancing together to This or That by Rowdy Rebel. Luna would point at her self when it would say this and point at something else when it said that. She frowned, Now she was full on hating on there relationship.

Kylie stopped talking to Luna because she knew Jason would be there and after all that Jason said to her, you would think she would move on? But nope not one bit, she still likes him. Jason walked off to go get something to drink and Kylie slowly followed behind him. "Hi" Kylie said, Jason looked back at her and waved before turning around and looking St which drink he wanted, he picked up shandy Carib in the flavor Ginger. (If you know what this is, I fwu) and popped it open.

"You know I don't really appreciate you poking your head into my relationship" Jason said while taking a sip. "What are you talking about?" Kylie asked "Telling my girlfriend that she's being a bad one" "I mean she is" Jason sighed "How?" Jason asked "I mean have you guys had sex? She isn't even that smart to be honest, I just don't see how you could like her"

Jason chuckled bitterly And shook his head. "You're really fucking pathetic, you know that!" "I smart" they heard. Kylie turned around and saw Luna standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. "Luna-" Luna stopped her "I tired of you, you no friend of mine, you just bitter and nasty..I no need you in my life" Luna said, Kylie felt so attacked at her own birthday party "Whatever fuck the both you, you are nothing compared to me, I hope you know that" Kylie yelled towards Luna.

"I no want to be like you so I okay" Luna responded. Kylie stormed her way over to Luna like she was going into hit her, Kylie's arm rasied up, Before she could even hit her. Jason grabbed her arm stopping her. "Don't" he said. Luna looked at her "happy birthday" she smirked walking away with Jason behind her.

🌙🌙🌙

Hehe tell what you though

I actually really enjoyed the ending and I saw going to make Luna slapp her back buttttt I don't know maybe in another chapter 😉

I hope you enjoyed this.

This is what Jason was wearing: