●Where's My Bad Boy●

This chapter will be very short, I'm sorry but continue reading we'll talk at the end,

Luna went around the next day looking for Jason, but she couldn't find him. She was upset and she wanted to see him desperately.

Meanwhile Jason was at the hospital in a small coma. He gave away so much blood that his body wasn't circulating the blood properly, which caused him to blackout. He should be awake in two days.

Val sat on Jason's bed and looked at him, he looked so pale and dead to be honest. His lips were blue a little in the middle and his hands were little cold. "Stupid boy " she mumbled while running her finger through his hair "should of just let me go" she said while kissing his head and wiping her cheeks clean of the tears that rolled down.

Luna frowned and played with her fingers, Did she do something wrong ? Is that why Jason isn't at school ? Maybe he dosen't like her anymore ? Luna's lip started to quiver and her eyes started to water. "Luna" Luna looked up to see Kylie standing in front of her. "I- are you okay ?" She asked taking a seat next to her.

Luna nodded "I fine" she lied while wiping her eyes. "Your not, What's wrong ?" Luna frowned and started to play with her hands again. "Bad boy, Jason" Luna said. "What did he do ? Did he hurt you ?" "No I miss him, he no here" Kylie nodded "Oh-" "I want to go see him" Luna interrupted Kylie's sentence.

"I-do you even know where he would be ?" Luna nodded, "bad boy go and visit his mom, everyday after school" Kylie looked at her "Wow you and Jason really got close these last few weeks" Luna giggled and nodded her head. "He good, he make me smile, I like him" Luna said. "Luna, do you realize what you just said" Luna nodded.

"Well are you going to tell him?" Kylie asked, Luna shrugged "I no know" she said looking at her nails. Luna never really liked a boy or ever had a boy like her back. So for her to like Jason was a big deal but she doesn't know if she likes him to date him, she's never even dated anyone before. Like what do you do ? Do you just sit their and eat each others faces off ? Or is it more than that ? She dsoent know, but she would like to find out.

"Oh.," Kylie trailed off after that, she didn't have anything to say. "Uh, I could take you to the hospital if you want" Luna nodded "okay" Kylie smiled making Luna smiled back at her.

☔☔☔

Luna and Kylie walked to the hospital that Luna helped identify as the right one by all the cars in the parking lot, and one yellow car that she always saw while coming her with Jason. Luna walked straight into hospital and towards the elevators, Kylie just followed her. Luna pressed the fifth button and waited, once they got to the floor Kylie stayed behind, she didn't want to get into their thing. Luna walked to Val's room and knocked on the door. The door opened and Val looked at Luna with a small smile.

"Hey" she said, Luna smiled at her "where bad boy ?" She asked Val looked behind her on the bed and looked back at Luna. "I- um" Val didn't know what to do so she just Luna inside the room. Luna walked in and looked at Jason as he lays on the bed. "bad boy? " She said walking over to him. She looked down at him and frowned.

"What wrong ?" She asked while looking at Val. Val kissed her cheek, "He... He's in a coma" Luna looked at Jason and layed next to his body. She didn't really know what a coma is but she knew it meant he was sleeping. "Will he be okay ?" Val nodded. "You'll be okay, bad boy" she said while looking at his sleeping body. She rested her head on his cold body and hummed. "You cold bad boy, let me warm you" she said. Val smiled softly as Luna talked quietly to Sleep enduced Jason.

She's such a cutie, I can't wait till they date Val thought to herself.

Hey okay now remember how I said we were gonna talk, yeah let's talk. In this book I haven't really been that deep into Jason's background so then next two chapters will be about Jason and his past. So yeah look forward to that, I'm sorry that this was really short and all but I hope you enjoyed it. Bye 👋 👋