•James..Again•

Jason's head rested in between Luna's legs as they watched Tv waiting for Val to get dressed. Luna took off his Hood and hat then played with his hair.

"When are you coming back to school?" Jason asked "Next week" Luna said, After Luna slapped Kylie they didn't want to suspend her but they knew that they had to, they also suspended Kylie as well for starting the problem.

"Jason, why are you wearing that?" Jason's head turned to the right to see Val standing there scowling her son. "You never told me where we're going so I just put this on" Val rolled her eyes at him.

"Hi Luna" Val said "Hi!" Luna smiled while looking at Val, "Can you kids, do me a favor and go outside and wait in the car" Luna nodded while Jason sighed. "But mom"

"Shut up, and get up lazy" Val said, Jason and Luna got up and made there way to Val's car.

🌴Skipping bc 🐣🌴

Jason and Luna sat at the start of the table while everyone was in the middle, there was an empty seat there and Jason stared St it cause he had a good guess at who's seat it is.

"Valentina" Val looked up to see Jason's father standing there.

"Oh God!" Jason yelled, Val looked at him and shushed him. Jason looked at her and shook his head. "Why'd you bring that here?" Jason asked.

"Because Jason we have to squash this"  Val said.

"I'm not going to squash anything cause there's nothing to squash, alright he's nothing to me and I'm nothing to him" Jason said making Val sigh.

"Isn't that right James? I'm just a big mistake that was never supposed to happen" James just looked Jason.

"Jason stop it, you are not a mistake"

"I'm just being honest, I am a mistake he told me himself, he's not even supposed to be with you, you we're just a one night thing to him, isn't that right James?" Jason said.

He was spilling everything James told him and he didn't care. Luna sat back and watched, she had nothing to say, she didn't want to intervene onto the conversation and it's partly none of her business.

"God damnit Jason, why don't you just shut up" James yelled. Jason chuckled and looked at him, "your not my father so I don't know who your talking to" Jason said. James did what he dose best and started balling up his fist.

"Both of you calm down, And you will not lay a finger on my baby's head" Val said while looking at James. Jason smirked at him "you need to train your brat over there" James said. Luna rested her head on Jason's shoulder Jason looked at her, then back at James.

"I am not a brat, dickhead" Jason said "Jason Ibrahim Roberto McCann!" Val exclaimed. Scowling him.

"At least, I'm not 19 in high school" James said "At least I'm finishing, dropout" Jason retorted. "You know what you both are disappointing me so much, Just leave James, I guess well have to settle this a different way-" "Or never" Jason said cutting her off.

Val glared at him before continuing on "Luna, sweetheart I'm sorry that you had to see this" Luna nodded silently.

"Why are you still here leave already" Jason said James sighed and left. Val shook her head at Jason.

"Come on you knew it was going to end bad" Jason said "I know I just expected bette..from the both of you" Jason frowned "I'm sorry" "I know baby" Val said.

"Hey, take home?" Luna asked while looking up at Jason. He nodded then looked at Val and she nodded at him. Jason got up and held his handout Luna took it and they left.

The walk between them was quiet no one really had anything to say. Luna was tired and really wanted to sleep and Jason knew he had to go back and talk to Val.

Jason looked at Luna as they got to closer to her house. "Tired?" Jason asked trying to start up a conversation with her.

"Yeah" Luna yawned while looking up at him. "Bad boy why you hate you dad so much?" Luna asked. Jason sighed "He was never there for me, he can't expect me to forgive him for all these year" "everyone need second chance" Jason looked at her as she looked ahead.

"Not everyone" Jason mumbled, Luna tip toed and kissed Jason cheek. "I hope you and you dad get better, night night" She said while letting go of Jason's  hand and walking up to her house.

Jason sighed and turned back around making his way back to Val.

🌴🌴🌴

Blah I'm sorry about this very shitty update I just hope you found it entertaining  at least. I've been wiriting the last chapter for sooooo long and it thinks it's shaping up to be very nice. It almost at 2k words like yessss. 😛 TODAY'S my birthday 😭I'm so old guys like damn.
But yeah tell me what you think. Bye 😄
Published: May Ninth