ѵǫℓℓℰყℬɑℓℓ ìʂ ɑ ℘ɑʂʂìǫŋ

Chapter 1

Summer

Hello! My name is Savi! I am 13 years old and love volleyball. I have soft brown long-ish hair and hazel eyes. I also live on Guam. My grades are not the best, but I have to manage to keep them up or else my parents will take my volleyball away. Anyways, school had just ended and there is a volleyball clinic that I am just dying to go to! There are two sessions that are two weeks each. Meanwhile, my mom has other ideas. She enrolled me in a summer program to improve my grades for an entire MONTH! It is during one of the sessions and I don't wanna miss that! Well... This is how it all started...

"Mom! I don't wanna go to the summer program! Why can't I just stay home and relax." I said.

"Savi, you are going to that program whether you like it or not! You have to improve in your studies, after the program, you can go to that volleyball clinic." My mom said.

"Fine, but I'm not promising anything okay?" I said trying not to scream.

"Yes, yes" She stated, obviously annoyed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

I stomped into my room and slammed the door shut before jumping onto my bed. I REALLY DID NOT WANT to go to this weird summer program. But I had to give in or else volleyball would be taken away. I quickly showered and changed. I got a kik from my two best friends on group chat. Their names are Wilrose and Alayn. Wilrose has long, wavy, black hair and dark brown eyes. While Alayn had straight, thin, dark brown hair and brown eyes. They were both going to the States for the summer. Wilrose was going to California and Alayn was going to Florida with her dance group.

Wilrose: Hey!

Alayn: Hi:)

Savi: uhm sup?

Wilrose: someone seems happy

Alayn: mmhm

Savi: well I am gonna miss you guys... Leaving me here on Guam

Wilrose : sorry

Savi: whatever gtg eating out byee:)

Alayn: see ya later alligator

Savi: in a while crocodile

Wilrose: whatever weirdos byeeeeeee:)

To be Continued.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*