Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Closer...

"You are beautiful" He said before leaning in closer.

SAVI'S POV

Before his lips touched mine I pushed him away. He looked at me and I saw he was dissappointed. To be honest he looked like a sad puppy. I told him to tell the P.E. teacher I wasn't feeling to well. He went to to that but before he looked at me with his mysterious green ones.

Before we -ya know- kissed I saw them turn darker. If you didn't know that means they are lusting. I found it a bit creepy since we only just met. I pushed him away for that reason. Sadly I kind of regretted it. I mean meeting him not kissing him. Wanna know why I regretted meeting him?

Well I am not the most comfortable with boys when I first meet them. No it doesen't have to do with my past. I just don't know why I don't trust them as much as I do with girls. Before, when I was in Kinder, I was open to everyone, including boys. My two former best friends were boys before they moved to a different school. I didn't want to go through the same lonliness that I had I guess. I was perfectly fine though. We would call each other, but thats pretty much it. I ended up losing their number.

I guess the teacher realized we needed a water break so after Jake told him, he called a water break and everyone rushed either to the bathroom or the water fountain. Scarlett rushed over to me and asked me what was wrong. All I pretty much told her was that I felt sick and needed to sit down.

I asked the teacher if I could be paired up with Scarlett. When he asked me why, I simply told him that I didn't feel comfortable with Jake since we just met.

I told Scarlett and she seemed happy with a hint of sadness. I immediately knew why.

"You like Nicholas!" I said mocking her.

"What? No I don't!" She said starting to blush.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Am not"

"Are so"

"Am not"

"Are so"

"Am not"

"Go look in the mirror and check!"

She ran in the bathroom, and sure enough when she came out she stuck her toungue out at me.

"Whatever" She said still not admitting that I was right and she was wrong.

Sounds a bit childish eh?

We started the passing drills again so far Scarlett has hit 3 little kids with her shag balls. (get your mind out of the gutter!)

"Scarlett, stop doing that" I told her joking around.

"Well I wouldn't have to if you would just stop passing them so low."

"Sorry I haven't had that much practice in a while."

"It's okay, it's partly my fault anyways."

"Partly? More like entirely. I'm not the one hitting kids with my balls" (again mind out of the gutter)

"Lol that sounded wrong"

"Oh shush"

The teacher told us that it was time for snack.