Chapter 24

A.N.

This is just a filler-type chapter. It gives a look into Luke's life. The other main character. It's also pretty darn cheesy, so pretty much... and also I'm sorry for not updating for majority of the week. My internet has been down for the past three days :(

Chapter Twenty-Four

A Look into Life...

Luke's P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning and shoot Savi a text.

It's only a beautiful morning if I wake up thinking about you. x 

To be hones, I've been thinking about her a hell of a lot lately. And that's coming from me, the guy that rarely cusses.

Sucks for you, I don't think about you . >:)

This doesn't sound like Savi at all. I've texted her before, using similar lines and she says sweet things back, not this kind of stuff.

How cute, but you can't stop me from thinking about you gorgeous.

Hopefully she will be nicer this time. I get dressed to go to the Volleyball Clinic, but I don't bother to shower because the head coach, Nate, told us yesterday that we are going to be doing more complicated stuff.

I only went to the Clinic because I wanted to improve my skills. They have really been faltering lately. I don't even know how. I practice everyday. It's literally the only thing in my mind. Aside from Savi. What dude, cut it out. Volleyball. Volleyball. Volleyball. That should be the only thing in my mind right now.  

I look back at my phone to see if Savi texted back.

Nothing.

I grab the keys to my car and drive to the sports center where the clinic is being held.

Every water break we get, I look if Savi texted back. It's weird though because she ALWAYS texts back. It's weird because I only met her last Saturday. I don't know why I'm obsessing over her.

She still hasn't texted back.

Should I call her? No, that would be weird.

Cut it out Luke, you're even at a Volleyball Clinic right now! It's not something I can help though. I want to see her. What if she's not okay? What if someone is holding her hostage and she is using this to send me a message? What if-

"Luke, you okay?" My little brother, Zack, asks.

"Yeah, just forget about it. I'm a little out of it today."

"Zack, Luke, water break is over get back over here." Coach Nate calls to us.

I run over there and begin practicing again.

~*~

Savi. That's the first thing I think about as soon as the practice ends.

No texts. No calls. No nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippo.

This is so frustrating. Forget this. I'll just call her. Yeah, I'll just call her. I pull up her number from the contacts and her.

Calling Savi ♥

Call declined.

Straight to voicemail. I've also changed it from the whole stranger danger thing. I'm too exhausted to put more thought into this, so I just jump into bed and knock out.

Author's Note

What did you guys think about getting into Luke's life? Also, I apologize in Chapter thirteen, when I was going over it, before the flashback it said was I drugged or something? I was kidding when I wrote that part, but I guess I forgot to delete it. Also, if the guys' point of view sound a little feminine, then I'm sorry because I'm a girl and I don't exactly know how guys think, so yeah. aside from that bye.

See you next update

-BlaizeXx