Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Time Passes by in the Blink of an Eye...

SAVI'S POV

             Time just flew by. Nothing much really happened that much after that little kid hit me with the door, well aside from Jake getting hit on the head by Nicholas. Scarlett was absent on Wednesday which was yesterday, because of some sickness. Now I'm going to be absent because I'm going to a water park with my friends. I told Jake to tell Scarlett that I am going to be absent today as payback for her letting me be a loner that day. Jake seemed to be affended when I said that. He acted all weird around me after us talking. I tried asking him what was wrong and he just ignored me. I find it weird because I hear alot of boys saying us girls are complicated when boys themselves are hard to understand. 

JAKE'S POV

                Today is Thursday. The day that Savi will be absent. The day I'm going to miss looking into her beautiful hazel eyes, the day I'm going to miss seeing her beautiful smile, the day I'm going to miss her soft brown hair- wait, what am I thinking? No Jake, you do not have a crush on the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on. No! What? When did I become so cliche? Nevermind, but I can't stop thinking about her. The moment I woke up, I thought about her. This is so wrong! We only met the start of this week. Whatever, I'm probably overthinking everything. Ya, that's what I'm doing! Overthinking! Overthinking about how beautiful she looks everyday and she does not even look like she uses make-up. Stop! Stop it Jake! You're talking like a lovesick puppy. Great! Now I have to get ready for summer classes.

                     I got ready for summer classes under five minutes. I didn't feel the need to put effort since the only reason why I seemed to care about those classes is because Savi was there. My mom even asked me if I wanted to go to a band camp and I told her right away that I would rather stay. I had another hour or so until we had to leave. The more I think about Savi the more I feel a sharp pain of hurt in my heart. She said she felt like a loner, a LONER! Did I do something wrong? Was I ignoring her and paying more attenting to Nicholas? I don't think so. I was giving her all of my attention! Atleast I think I was. I don't even know anymore. My head started hurting, so I decided to lay down for a few minutes, but that was cut short. My parents came in the room telling me to hurry up because they have some sort of appointnent. I grabbed my school bag and ran out the door. 

I arrived at the school earlier than some of the teachers. I turned around and there were a couple students there, I wished I hadn't turned around though because I was almost ran over by Scarlett bombarding me with questions about Savi. 

"Why isn't she here? Where is she? What is she doing? She is usually here earlier tha all of us. What happened? How come she isn't ansering my calls? Wh-"

"Hey! She's fine! she has something with her friends today, NOW CALM DOWN!!!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Fine! Let's get this day over with then."