Chpater 7

Chapter Seven

Physical Education

SAVI'S POV

I finished talking to Jake because it was time to take roll for P.E. He called the names faster than what I would have expected, but whatever. He announced that our first sport was volleyball! Yes! Finally! He gave us our partners and I was with people younger than me because I was the oldest one there.

Scarlett was with some guy named Nicholas (He seemed pretty decent to me)

Everyone else had a partner. I was getting pretty scared actually because I didn't like playing with someone who I was uncomfortable with.

"Savi with Jake" The P.E. teacher said.

Ugh! What?!? Why?!? Great, just great. I don't want to do this, and just like that I started having cramps, but I wouldn't miss playing volleyball, so I just grabbed a ball and went to my partner. He noticed my face and just went with it.

I set the ball to start and it was a really good set! He gave it back to me by spiking it down. I had to dive for the ball and I wasn't wearing knee pads so I ended up giving myself a minor bruising.

"Oh, so you wanna play like that huh? I glared at him after recovering. And he nodded. I then threw the ball up pretty high like a 3 on a volleyball net (that is like a few feet in the air for you non-volleyball players) and spiked it. I gave him a six pack! Wait what?

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I said in a sarcastic manner, rolling my eyes.

"No spiking yet just passes and sets" the teacher said.

"Ugh! fine"

Great now I have an angry partner.