Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

Fun Day Out...

SAVI'S P.O.V.

                   Finally! My day out with my sisters, or best friends if you will, but I feel bad for leaving Scarlett just like that, alone with Jake and Nicholas. I knew that she wasn't exactly 'close' with those boys an-- what am I thinking?! She'll be fine, I hope.

                       My parents had just picked up Alayn and now we are heading to Wilrose's house.

"SAVI!" Alayn exclaimed as she tried to get my attention. My parents were too busy talking to each other to notice.

"Uhm ya hey!" I quickly tried to cover up.

"Dude I tried getting your attention for like 3 minutes now."

"How would you know, were you counting?" I teased.

"No, I was playing this song for 3 minutes and I kept trying to call you." She said holding up her white iPhone to my face showing that it was truly 3 minutes.

"Well sorry, I was a little distracted."

           Just then, Alayn was about to say something else, when the car door opened.

"WILROSE!!!" Alayn and I exclaimed at the same time engulfing her in a big hug.

"SAVI! ALAYN! Haven't seen you guys since graduation!"

"And I see you brought your 'professional camera' hey sorry there pro!" I said my chaudness getting the best of me, I couldn't help it.

"Yes because your mom told my mom that we were going to your parents work first because your parents have a meeting."

"Eh... Mom is that true." I said giving the question to my mom.

"Yes we have a meeting it is only for two hours though." She said answering me back.

"OOH THAT MEANS I CAN SHOW YOU GUYS PEWDS, MARZIA, AND CRY!!!" I said super excited! Yes! About time those two saw them and all their awesomeness. (A/N yes they are my favorite youtubers)

"WooHoo!" They said simultaniously seeming less excited.

"Hey!" I said playfully slapping both of their arms.

Once we arrived at my parents work they went immediately to their conference room. Leaving me with two hyper-active girls. Oh the joys!

"So I am going up to my mom's room if you want to put some stuff there then we can go to the playground accross the street my dad said yes to that." I told the girls.

"Ya sure! I can take some pictures there!" Wilrose said saying that it was also 'really pretty' and 'she wanted to go there' when we were planning this on the phone.

               We all went up to my mom's room in a comfortable silence, which was soon broken by Alayn.

"So my cousin, Scarlett, tells me you have a thing for one of the guys at your summer program." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Wow! She did the same thing to me when she thought that. It's kind of scary."

"SAVI! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL US. AWW OUR LITTLE SAVI POO IS ALL GWOWN UP." Wilrose said in a mocking baby voice.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you guys earlier its just that I dont know about my feelings toward him just yet. I mean every thing is happening so fast and we only MET JUST MONDAY!" I said fighting back tears though I don't even know what for.