Chpater 10

Chapter 10

Snack Time

SAVI'S POV

It's finally snack time! Great I am SUPER HUNGRY! I took out my big bag of Hot Cheetos and almost immediately people started to come up to me and say "Hi!" or "Can I have some?" Ofcourse I say yes to some people, but if they are rude I just tell them off and say something like, "Either use your manners or buy some yourself." And with that, they usually go away.

"Savi, can I have some?" Scarlett asked.

"Sure!" She started to reach out, but I moved it away.

"Hey!" She said looking mad.

"If you ask out Nicholas!"

She scoffed and started to say, "I am not asking him out! I just met him today and NO AMOUNT OF HOT CHEETOS IN THE WORLD WOULD EVER MAKE ME ASK HIM OUT OKAY?"

I stopped when she started to scream.

"Here!" I said pasing the bag to her.

She took out a handful and scarffed it down.

I started laughing at her because her face turned red from the spiciness. OMG!

"Water! WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER!!!!!!!!!!" She said.

I grabbed her and we ran to the water fountain. I pushed the button and shoved her face into it so she would stop screaming. Sorry for the harshness but it was annoying. I'm pretty sure you would have done the same thing that I was currently still doing.

I got lost in my thoughts. I snapped out of it when she started pulling my hair.

"Ow! Ow! What was that for!" I snapped at her.

"I was finished and I was telling you to stop but you weren't paying attention. I grabbed onto what I could reach and started pulling. Sorry"

"It's okay"

We happily skipped back to the Mess Hall (a.k.a. cafeteria) and we received multiple glares from many teachers, including the teacher I had a problem with. We also got looks from people who looked at us like 'those chicks are cra-zyyyyy'

I glared at them and they quickly looked away.