Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty-One

Contacts

Savi's P.O.V.

My parents had me run down to the grocery store to pick up a few things for their business trip. Two weeks in Hawaii, I'm not allowed to go, nor allowed to stay at home alone, so they hire some high school student to take care of me. The only one that was available was a boy and I don't even know his name. That means for the remainder of June, I have to spend it in a hotel room with some hormonal high school boy. Perfect. The reason for a hotel room? There were recent burglaries in my neighborhood, and my dear parents wouldn't want us to be home if that would happen.

'He's mature for his age' they said 'We wouldn't let him stay with you if we didn't approve of him' they said. 'Sure, whatever you say' I told them.

As I pick out the last things that are on the list that they gave me my cart accidentally bumps into someone else's.

"Oh, sorry!" I frantically tell the person while picking up the fallen items.

"It's okay." A deep voice answers as he helps me pick up the rest.

"There you go." We say at the same time.

Our eyes snap up to meet each others. The most gorgeous pair of brown eyes meet mine and I take in a gasp at all of his defined features. A perfectly shaped well, everything. His beautiful eyes, jaw, a dream guy right there.

"No problem." we both say.

"We should stop doing that." He chuckles.

"I agree." I say back.

Just as he was about to say something my phone rings.

Parental WARNING calling

I giggle to myself for the contact I put for both of my parents.

"Hello mommy dearest." I chirp into the phone, my acquaintance laughing at me.

"The trip was cancelled sweetie, you don't have to buy anything." My mom answers back.

"Okay." I end the call.

"So, you have a phone." stranger starts.

"Yes, why yes I do, I did not notice actually."

"Well, if I give you my phone and you give me yours, we could add each others contact." He smirks.

"Wow! What a genius idea."

"So hand it over." Yet again, we talk at the same time.

I toss my phone over to him and he plainly gives his to me.

Contact saved.

Savi Lockheart♪ Stranger Danger ;)

He gives me my phone.

"That sexy guy from the store A.K.A. Luke Carter?" I question him.

"What too much?" He flashes a cocky smirk.

"Nope." I say popping the p.

"Wait! A Picture!." He tells me before I walk away.

"Listen, I know I'm good looking and stuff but you can't go around asking for my picture, people might think something is up and my cover will be blown." I say with a wink.

"Nice, but for my contact." He says giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Aww, how can I say no to that adorable face." I coo.

I snap a picture of us smiling on my phone for his contact, while I'm looking down at my phone grinning at the picture, he kisses my cheek and snaps a pictures.

"I think this one is adorable." He shows me the picture.

"It would be if you didn't leave spit on my cheek." I fire back.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny."

"Well bye," I look down at my phone to see what his name was, "Luke." I grin.

"Ouch, bye Savi."

Why did he kiss me?

I ride back to my house on my bike on the sidewalk. Yes, this time its a normal bike and not a motor bike. A car horn sounds at me, and I look up. There in the driver's seat is Luke giving me a loop-sided grin.

That means he has to be at least sixteen. Savi, if you're hallucinating again,

"Be careful Savi, don't get hurt." He yells to me and drives away.

I stop my bike and pull out my phone.

Could have at least offered me a ride. Jerk. :p

Didn't ask for one sweetie

I grin at the response. That was quite adorable.

A.N.

Hello, long time no update :(. I have semester finals this week so that means no update the entire week. I have no school on Friday though, so there will most definitely be an update, and I'm planning on making it a really long one. Also Friday is the day that I graced God's good earth with my presence. I also heard that in the States, you can't say 'Merry Christmas' or anything with religion in it without getting in trouble by atheists. All I have to say is Good Luck, God Bless, and WHAT IN THE GOOD HEAVENS HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF RELIGION? I guess it's better that I'm just here and not there, so oh well.

Sorry for the long Author's Note.

-BlaizeXx