Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The Challenges

SAVI'S POV

...Now for my challenge. But first, I have to stop using my phone, I said in a mocking tone in my head, immitating the teacher that almost confiscated it. I HAD to make a friend, someone to not only talk to, but also help me. I looked around the classroom for someone like that, when I found the perfect person. I walked up to her and introduced myself.

I found out her name is Scarlett. She said she knows how to control most of the boys because she knew them and stuff like that. She has black hair and very dark brown eyes, they almost seemed black. She has a tan body and I found out she has a love for soccer. She was also sitting alone in the corner so that implied she hasn't made a friend yet. Okay now that I have a friend, time to teach them whose boss.

Teaching them whose boss... never in my life I thought I would say that. But what should I do. I can't beat someone up, I don't wanna be that kind of person. I wanted to have peace and happiness 'yo. haha whatevs... so I decided that during break I would think of something with Scarlett.

First period was math... Bleh... It was not only one of my many least favorite subjects but also one of the ones I am struggling with. The teacher was about to start the lesson on Polynomials and I was just about to start yawning, when I got a call from one of my-not-so-close friends asking if I am still going to the Volleyball Clinic this session because they were already taking roll.

"Shoot" I muttered.

"So are you coming?" my friend answered back

"Sorry I can't i have this summer program, I can't go to the first session."

"Oh, ok"

"Ya gotta go bye, a teacher is glaring at me" I quickly said as I hung up and shoved it in my pocket.

"Now back to the lesson, Savi, please see me during break" the teacher stated. Great now I'm pretty sure I have detention. I can barely even understand what she is saying because she is using some weird words that I probably missed while I was on the phone.

I was going to start paying attention to the lesson when suddenly the door opened...