Chapter 5

Chapter Five

My Mystery Boy

I picked up the ball and I almost ran out, only to run into mystery boy...

SAVI'S POV

I ran into mystery boy, and once again, our eyes locked.

"Uhh... excuse me" I said trying not to sound rude.

"Oh... uh, ya" He said and he was clearly trying to get some words out.

"Ya, I don't think we have met. My name is Savi and I think we can talk outside the boy's bathroom when your done changing because you just walked in"

"Oh ya, err... by the way, my name is Jake"

"Ya my name is Savi"

"You already said that" He said smirking.

"Oh whoops well ya gotta go" I said and my cheeks turning pink.

"Bye."

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I was met by Scarlett who was looking at me with questioning eyes. Obviously she had just seen everything that had happened, either that or she saw me run out blushing.

"Hey! So I see you've met Jake." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Err... y-ya" I said stuttering.

"Haha, I saw you run out blushing"

Phew, atleast she didn't see what happened, "Oh ya we were talking I found out his name was Jake and so ya"

"Whatever he's single just to let you know!"

"Oh shush I don't even like him like that..." I said then started to mutter "not yet anyways"

"What?"

"Nothing"