Chapter 23

A.N.

Really quick before I forget (I forgot in the last two chapters) THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1,000 + reads YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I am going to put music videos at the side of the chapter, so right now, the song, Talking to the Moon, is basically Savi's song after Cole left. IT EXPLAINS IN THE STORY. sorry. SPOILER ALERT is late.

Chapter Twenty-Three

Please

Savi's P.O.V.

I did not expect this. I really did not expect this. Who knew my ex boyfriend would come here.

"Savi, look at me." Cole grabs my hands and pulls them to his chest. Butterflies errupt in my belly. Could it still be possible that I have feelings for him?

"Hey! Don't touch her man!" Jake shoves Cole. Please, not another fight.

"Who do you think you are?" Cole shoves back.

"Stop it, both of you!" I push both of them to the side. "Jake, I need to talk to you to the side." I grab Jake's shirt and pull him out of ear shot of Cole.

"What the hell Savi? How many ex boyfriends are going to visit?"

"I've only had two, and I have no idea how they found me." I tell him.

"Well go get rid of him."

"No, I haven't seen him in a long time."

"I dont care just go-" I all together shove him to the concrete and walk back to Cole. He is glaring at Jake, but once his eyes land on me, they soften.

"Please Savi, I want another shot. You're mom gave me a slip, and I could get you out of here. I already asked a teacher and she called your dad and he confirmed it," I just love it when Cole rambles on when he's nervous, it's really adorable. "And I just really want you back Savi. When I moved away, I tried my best to see you, but my mom wouldn't let me and I just-"

"Shh... I really don't know right now Cole, it's just not a good time." I tell him.

"Just tell me you'll think about it."

"Of course she'll think about it, just like how she told that other guy, she'll think about it. Oh what was his name again Savi? Right, Matt?" Jake buts in. God, why can't I get a break?

"You got another guy after us?" Cole's voice breaks, and I swear I can hear his heart shattering.

"It's only because of Alayn and Wilrose."

"What? Can we just go so we can catch up?"

"She isn't going anywhere with you!" Jake, once again, buts in.

"Take a hint, dude, she pushed you to the ground then walked to me." Cole fires back.

"Please, you're probably just another one of her many guys." Jake spat.

"Are you calling me a whore?" I tell him. He's really getting on my nerves. And a whore? He's probably a manwhore himself.

"No, Savi, I didn't say that."

"But you sure as hell were implying it" Cole says balling his fist at the sides. Now, I would really LOVE for Cole right now to stand up for me, but I don't want this to get out of hand.

"Just leave us alone." I grab Cole's hand, and those stupid butterflies are at it again, and push past Jake to go turn in the slip and leave with Cole.

~*~

As we walk to the nearest restaurant, I explain Matt to Cole, but leave out the part with the threatening and stuff. Cole feels bad for my two best friends, and wants to kill Matt and his friends, but it's all good.