Chapter 1

K's Pov (normal POV )
"Here it is!" My mom said excited as we pulled in the driveway.

"I dont understand why we moved again" Bri complained like she always does.

"Look Bri, we moved to North Carolina because mom thought we needed to get back where we grew up" i explained to her but shs just got annoyed

"I grew up in Brisbane and even if we came back to where we 'grew up' we didnt even grow up here. We grew up in the hills with dad...and your brother" she mumbled that last part

"He's our brother Bri"

"Whos our brother?" my 5 year old sister Paisley asked (AN: i know in the intro i said the mother was pregnant with her when they left but she wasn't. Paisley was born 3 years after they left)
"Don't worry Paisley, he's K's brother not ours"

"Brianna! Hes not just K's brother, he's yours too" my mother exclaimed to my annoying sister

"No hes not! Maybe by blood but not in my mind...or his"

"Bri thats enough, now get your bags and boxes out of the truck" mom saod to her, she just rolled her eyes and got out grabbing boxes and taking them into the house.

I graabed a box and went up to my room, it was huge. It had a bathroom and a balcony and the next door neighbor had one too so they could probably climb from their window to mine (which kind of concerns me).

time skip: after unpacking the boxes and junk

I finished setting up my room so i had some time to spare before we had dinner. I walked out onto my balcony jusf to see how small it was. To my surprise if was quite big enough space fod a chair, or two. I grabbed a chair from my room and sat out there just admiring the view when i heard a click, i noticed it was coming from the balcony across from me. I saw the door open and someone walked out, they looksd frustrated or upset of some sort.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked. good one Karisma! I thought to myself.