Chapter 2

Hayes' POV
"What do you want me to say Jordan?"
I yelled over the phone to my girlfriend.
"I want you to say that you'll everything in your power to protect me and that you make every minute of your day for me, thats what boyfriends to Hayes!" She replied in a 'duh' tone.
"Well this relationship seems very one sided, wheres the time i get?"
"You can have that when i dont want time with you" i swear this girl is dense af.
"Jordan, i can't do this"
"What that supposed to mean?!"
"It means, this relationship is one sided and all about you" i snapped at her
"Well duh, i only went out with you for fame and ive been chea-" she stopped herself
"Jordan, we're done. Never speak to me again"
"Hayes baby, ple-" I hung up. Thank god thats over I hated being with her, I dont know how I let myself be with that little hoe for so long. I walked out onto my balcony frustrated at the conversation I just had with that little skank.

"Hey, are you ok?" I heard a voice across from me, i looked up and saw a girl there she was really pretty. She had chocolate brown eyes and dark long wavy hair, she looked really familiar but i couldnt really put my finger on it.

"Hello?" She said snappimg me out of my thoughts
"Huh? Oh sorry what was that?" I asked
"I asked if you were ok, are you?"
"Yeah i am, i just broke up with my girlfriend"
"Oh I'm so sorry"
"Its all good i didnt really like that relationship anyways, i like your accent"
"Thanks, i like yours too. I haven't heard one like it in a while, i ussd to have one"
"What do you mean 'used to'?"
"Oh i was born in Canada but i moved to Australia a while ago so i picked up an accent, i hope i can get my old accent back eventually"
"No don't, i like it, it's cute" i complimented and she started blushing.

"K, what are you doing in there?" I heard a voice call her
"Coming, i have to go sorry"
"no it's ok i should probably go too. Im Hayes"
"Karisma, you can call me K"
"Um. Can i get your number?"
"Sure, here" she said. i handed my phone to her and she put her number in, i did the same.
"I'll text you later, bye Hayes"
"Bye K"
Maybe my break up with Jordan wasn't a mistake...