Chapter 11

Normal POV
We walked and walked for what seemed like forever just talking and laughing hand in hand. We walked through a few bushes just to get to a hidden place like a big ledge like place covered in trees and bushss. It was lit up with Christmas lights and it had a few blankes put onto the dirt it was a cute little place. I just wish i could spend it with the one i really want to be with...Hayes.

Daniels POV
I took to my special spot. The spot i would go to when I felt stressed or upset or if i just wanted to 'get away'

I liked K but I'm not sure if she would like me like that, although its worth a try.

"Dani. This is just what I needed, Thank you" she said walking towards me hugging me tightly.

"Come on, i always have this set up with food. You hungry?" She nodded and i led her down to where i had some food. We ate it all and laid down on the blankets after the sun went down. We just talked and laughed while watching the stars. It was around 1.00 am when I walked her home and we stood by her balcony.

"Thank you so much Daniel. Thats was just what I needed after today"

"No worries, go get sone sleep and I'll see you later" she nodded and kissed my cheek. Climbing back up to her room and closing the door. I walked away and home about three blocks over from hers. Went upstairs and went to sleep thinking of Karisma.

Normal POV
Getting away with Daniel was great after everything that happened today but I still cant stop thinking of Hayes.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water where i found Shawn sitting at the table by himself. Just sitting there doing nothing. I got my glass of water and walked over and sat with him.

"I really am sorry K, I dont know what happened. I really truly am sorry. I cant say it enough" he said his eyes starting to water.

"I know Shawn"

"