Chapter 27

Hayes' POV
I decided to give K some space and spend today with Shawn. After all she wouldn't see him until spring break and they've become really close again.

I got out of bed and had a quick shower, got changed into khakis and plain black shirt. I walked downstairs where Nash and Cam were sitting in the lounge room playing GTA V (grand theft auto 5)

"Yo Haas" Cam spoke not taking an eues off the tv

"Sup Dallas" i replied passing into the kitchen i made some cereal and walked back to where Nash and Cam were.

"Turn up biatch!" Carter yelled walking in with the Jacks and Sammy

"Yo dude hush up, Mom and Sky are upstairs" Nash said again not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Carter i heard that!" Mom yelled out walking down with Sky

"Sorry, Liz" he replied, we all smirked at him

"So whats the plan today baby Grier?" Jack J asked flopping down next to me

"Probs just chillin out" I shrugged

"Not anywhere near my friends, you've been around us for a month or longer, no more" Nash said again not taking his eyes off the tv.

I rolled my eyes and decided to go for a walk, I walked out my door and saw K and Daniel riding together, i got a little jealous. I trust K and I trust that she wont do anything. Especially after what we went through last month.

I started walking down the street and saw a few of my friends from school playing some basketball, i walked over there and they saw me.

"Yo, it's Grier, dude did you like die? I haven't seen you in forever" my friend Andrew said

"Nah bro, i had to go on a tour thing with Nash" I replied he nodded and i started playing aswell.

We were playing for a while and a few of the 'popular girls' came over to watch us. One of them just happens to be my 'bitter ex girlfriend- Jordan' (thats sorta an 'Expelled' line- that movie is the shit!!)

We played for a while and i got ton of shots in, few lay ups and a couple three pointers. After I finished Jordan came up to me.

"Hey Hayes, you looked pretty hott out there" she said to me, i rolled my eyes at her

"Hey, dont worry, i just wanna go on a walk. We haven't talked since we broke up over the phone" she slurrs wrapping her arms around me and playing around with my hair. Im surprised, i mean i just finished playing basketball and I'm probably all sweaty and shit.

"You say that like its a bad thing" i reply pushing her off me

"C'mon Hayes, its just a walk" she shrugged, i shrugged back and nodded. We walked for awhile until we got to a beach, it was a pretty good view and i just wish K was here so i could share it with her.

"Hayes, I've thought about you alot since you called me that day" she says randomly

"Really?"

"Mhm" she nodded resting her head on my shoulder, i feel like this is wrong, but it isnt technically, its not like I'm swallowing her face.

"And I love you, I want to get back together" she says

"You're making the situation sound like you broke up with me"

"But Baby, I really love you, i didn't mean it when i said i was cheating"

"Well, its a little late for that"

"And why is that?" She wonders

"Because i have a-" Jordan turned arpund crashing her lips on mine. I didn't want to stop, i kissed back, we continued to make out for about 15 seconds until i realized what i had just done. I pulled away and just stared at her in discust.

"What?" She asked

"I have a girlfriend" i told

"I knew you would come around baby" she says pulling me in for another kiss but i realize and pull away.

"I mean i have a girlfriend that isnt you"

I ran off and ran home where the guys are still playing video games. This time Cam and Sammy were playing COD and Cam had just killed Sammy.

"Yo, Hayes you're back, where did you go?" Carter asks me

"What am i gonna tell K?" I kept whispering to myself over and over. I really like her and i cant believe i just did that.

"Hayes?" Cam asks handing the controller to Jack G and Sammy handing his to Carter

"I only did this last night, what the fuck is wrong with me?" I said again to myself

"Hayes, whats goimg on?" Nash asks

"Dude, i fucked up...again"

"What happened with K this time?" Jack J asks me

"How did you know it was about K?"
I ask looking at him confused

"You like that chick too much for it to not be about her" i shrugged and told them what happened

"Why are you always fucking your shit up with K?" Nash asks

"Gee Nash, you're supporting" I respond sarcastically

"Im serious" he says

"First you stuff up cos you cheated on her with Mahogany then its your hoe of an ex girlfriend" i groaned and flopped onto the floor

"How the hell am I going to tell K?"