Chapter 19

Normal POV
*2 weeks later*

Its been two weeks since Hayes and I have been together and its a little painful not being able to hold him and kiss him like some of the other guys. Carter Jack G and Matt have bought their girlfriends Maggie Madison and Callie on tour with us too so they always laughed and be all coupley infront of me and Hayes, we would just glance at each other and sigh.

We're in Charlotte now and we have i think 4 or 5 weeks left of tour then we stop and go back home to go back to school. I had been looking for Hayes for ages looking to tell him we were going to get some luch and walk around for a while since we didnt have the magcon event til tomorrow so we were just gonna spend the day together, I hoped we could get some time away from everyone else just so i could hold him, i mean just saying goodnight while no one is around isnt enough for me especially since how Carter is with Maggie and How Jack and Matt are with Madison and Callie, I'm pretty sure he feels the same way too.

I thought Nash might have seen him so i asked and he aaid he didn't. I also asked Cam and Matt still nothing. I thought Mahogany might know where he is so i ask Maggie if she knows.

"I think she's in your room" we were sharing again.

"Thanks Mag-" i said walking away but she cut me off

"Wait! K, I dont think you should go in your room" i looked at her confused

"Why? Its not like she's gonna be 'gettin it on' in our bed with someone" i laughed jokingly she just looked nervous i shrugged it off and walked in the room

"Hey Mahogany have you se-"

Oh. my. god...!