Chapter 39

K POV

Its been 2 months and still nothing. The doctor said the memory loss should wear off after a few weeks but I guess my supposed 'panic attack' was worse than we all thought it was.

Its weird tho I can remember everything before we moved to North Carolina but its like the last 8 months or so have completely disappeared from my mind, but from what I've heard thats happened maybe god gave me memory loss for a reason maybe I don't want my memory back.

I was getting ready for school and I went downstairs and passed Shawn. He's been doing online school lately and I think he is getting tired of being here and wants to go back to Canada and I know he's here because of me but I'll be fine. I've survived just fine 8 years without a brother I'm pretty sure a few weeks or months even wont kill me.

I sit at the table for breakfast and my mom hands me a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks mom" I smile

"No problem hun" she smiles back "oh um, no staying out with Sam after school today, just come straight home, we need to talk" I nod oh right me and Sam have become really close latley and we always hang out with the 'squad' after school which is me, Sammy, Kenny, Callie (thank the lord for another girl) and Daniel which I found and made close friends with again. Yet somehow I feel like thats gonna change now that mom want to talk after school. She usually doesn't mind. As I finish my cereal my lovely younger sister Brianna trudges downstairs with Paisley.

"Well mornin sunshine" I chuckle

"Just hush alright, I seriously need my own room"

"You're only 8 Bri" Shawn laughs

"Yeah but Shawn and K get their own rooms" she whines

"Shawn is 17 and K is 15 they are old enough to have them"

"Sure about that?" she sasses me and Shawn burst out laughing

"She's right, we're both such kids" we said in union "woah thats cool" we said again "okay, stop, stop, stop! Ahhh!" We said together

"Well if you two weren't 2 years apart then we could say you're twins" mom laughs

"Ew, twins with her?" Shawn fake gags

"Believe me being your twin isnt exactly my biggest dream either" I chuckle

"Whoops look at the time, we're gonna be late get in the car" we get in and drive

○○○

I get home and see mom and Shawn sitting at the dining room table. I sit down after grabbing an apple.

"So K, we were thinking about you not remembering anything that happened within these past few months which was quite a fun part of your life-" mom is cut off by Shawn

"Well mostly fun"

"Right. But anyway we want you to be able to be away from all your drama and stuff just until you get your memory back"

"Which should be in a few weeks maybe months" Shawn cuts in

"What are you guys saying? Are we moving again?"

"No, not us" mom trails

"You" Shawn finishes

"You're going back to Canada with Shawn"

Okay okay short chapter I know but irs nearly 3 in the morning and I'm working to update all the stories before i go to sleep. So be grateful