Chapter 10

Shawn's POV
Mom was yelling at K and K was yelling back. This was mom's idea, she think we should go together and get some 'bonding time' and try to get back to the way we used to be. I know K won't want to but mom isnt going to take no for an answer so i dont know how this is gonna turn out.

K's POV
"I'm not going anywhere with him, no way. He's just gonna leave me and blame me for it like he did last time!"

"You know K that he wont"

"I told you Karen my NAME IS KARISMA!"

"KARISMA YOU ARE GOING WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT"
And with that she walked away and I stormed upstairs slamming my bedroom door and locking it. I sat down on my bed and texted Daniel, he's the only one i could talk to right now.

Me:Hey Dani can you come get me? I need to get away

Dani: Sure. I'll be over in 10

Me:Meet me at my railing on the left side of my house

I put my phone away and fixed myself up. I walked out my balcony door and Hayes was sitting on his railing by his house with puffy eyes like he'd been crying.

"Hayes, are you ok?" I aksed him quietly

"Why would you care? You said you wanted me to stay away from you" he snapped

"Because I care about you Hayes. I know we've only had one date but i really like you and I'm sorry about what I said I just have things going on at the moment"

"Yeah. Well i really do li-" he got cut off by Daniel coming to the railing

"K, I'm here. You said you wanted to get away. I know a place come on"

"Yeah Dani, hang on Hayes was telling me something" I wanted him to say he liked me, I really did but i dont think he will now that Daniel is here.

"No, nevermind. I'm sure Daniel would rather be with you anyways" he mumbled and walked away looking sadned closing the door. I frowned and climbed down to Daniel. He put his arm around me.

"Hey, Its ok, lets go get away"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think K should be with Hayes or Daniel?