Chapter 7

Normal POV
I'm so mad at Shawn right now. I mean i know he's my brother and I still love him but I just can't seem to forgive him. I can't do this, i can't be near him, i have to get out i dont know where but im going.

I grabbed my board and walked out the door not even saying anything or letting anyone say anything to me. I rode for ages just riding somewhere just riding and riding. That was until i got lost. I jad no idea where i was or if i was anywhere near home. Me being me was so angry i didnt even grab my phone.

I found a small parking lot near where i was. I just sat there and cried. Mad at myself, mad at my family, mad at the world.

"What are you doing here? Are you ok?" I heard a voice from above me. I looked up and i saw a boy, he looked around my age. "In the middle of a small parking lot with a boy you dont even know and no phone. Great job K" i thought to myself.

"Hey, i was just asking. I'm not gonna do anything" he said laughing

"Oh sorry, I said that out loud didnt I?" I said nervously

"Yeah but its ok. I'm Daniel"

"K" i replied "wait aren't you Daniel Skye?" I added

"Yeah"

"Oh sorry i only know your name you went touring with my brother"
(I dont really know if they went on tour together but they have now)

"Oh, who's your brother"

"Uh, Shawn Mendes" i said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Oh wow, small world huh?" I nodded
"Whats wrong?" He asked, I had noticed that my eyes were starting to warer and I was crying.

"Oh nothing, I'm just not really on speaking terms with him at the moment"

"Oh right, well lets not talk about it" i nodded we starting walking and acually having a great time and he ended up walking me back home.

"Well this is me, tjamk you so much Daniel"

"You can call me Dani, um Kaye, did you wanna hang out again sometime?"

"I would love to, here" he passed me his pgone and I put my number in it. We said our goodbyes and we started leaning in and before I knew it... I kissed him