Chapter 38

Hayes' POV

This is all my fault. I first confused her. I got her then kissed another gir,l then when I get her back i do it again. Then I'm the reason she gets bullied in school and now when she moves i get there and she has a panic attack and loses her memory. I have to fix this but how...

Shawn's POV
I knew that this was Hayes' fault but I feel bad for the guy. He's like a little brother to me and I'll cut him some slack at least until this thing blows over.

K's POV

I walked downstairs for breakfast as i was finishing up getting ready for school, I slowed my pace when i heard Shawn and Mom talking at the table. I was just listening...its not weird.

"So how am I supposed to do anything about this if she doesn't remember anything of what happened the past few months, the tour, the guys, Hayes, me and Camilla even"

"I don't know Shawn, but she isnt you're sist-"

"Yes She Is! By blood or not she is my sister! Taken in because her parents are dead or not she's my sister."

"Okay okay, just give me time i dont know what I'm gonna do about her"

"We'll figure something out, maybe she can come back with me"

"Canada? Shawn I don't know about that, she didnt even grow there she and her sisters grew up in Brisbane."

"That doesn't matter right now she needs her brother. I went through hell not growing up with her. I regretted every single day it haunted me. I was the reason you left"

"It wasnt you Shawn, it was your father. He's the reason we left"

"Please send her home with me?!" He begged

"Give me more time, I'll think about it" he got up and kissed her forhead.

"Thanks mom" he smiled. I got up and walked downstairs. And sat at the table

"Hey kiddo, I made waffles for ya" mom beamed I smiled as she put the plate down in front of me.

"Thanks mom, please tell me i dont have to go to school with that Hayes kid?" I groaned

"No honey, you go to different schools" i sighed in relief knowing I wasn't going to school with him kinda took a weight off my shoulder.

"You go to school with some Sam guy" Shawn said with a clenched jaw. Seems like he doesnt like Sam. I might have some fun with that. ;)

○○○

I get to school and walk in awkwardly cos i didn't know anyone here whdn a boy with bleached hair and a killer smile came up to me.

"Aye ma were you been for the last month?" He asked me

"I uh, um, who are you?" I asked confused. I really didn't know who this boy is.

"I'm Sammy? I showed you around when you first came here"

"Oh right sorry I've just lost some of my memory and i cant remember much" I frowned looking at the ground

"Hey its okay, I'll help you out and show you around like i did last time" he smiled oh god this boys smile could brighten the earth.

"Thanks..." i trailed

"Sammy" he finished for me

"Sammy" I repeated. He slung his arm around me and I smirked, pushing his arm off me and swaying my hips as I walked away looking confident.

"Where you goin ma?" He smirks biting his lip watching md up and down.

"Calm down boy, I'll find my way" i smirked walking away. This new school could be fun.