Chapter 32

Hayes' POV
Shit, I did this to K, I'm such an ass. I cant believe what I did, K hates me she's never gonna forgive me. I lost her forver

Normal POV

I sat in my room for the rest of the week. Not doing anything, I was depressed. My mom said all I could do was move schools and that Shawn couldn't handle looking after me, at leasg I can get away from Hayes, I cant get him out of my mind, but i need to, i need to just move on.

3 weeks later

Today was the first day at a new school, to be honest i was a little scared cos starting at my new school last time wasnt as great...

I had a shower, got changed, did my hair and makeup and went downstairs where my mom and sisters were sitting at the table eating breakfast, we didn't move houses sadly but I think school should be better now. I finished breakfast got my lunch in my backpack and left.

I got to school and walked into the front office

"Hi, I'm Karisma" i said to the desk lady

"Oh the new student, yes Pricipal Barnett wanted to see you in her office just over there" shs said sweetly gesturing towards a light colored door. I nodded and walked over knocking on the door.

"Come in" I heard a muffled voice come through the door, I opened it up and there was a nicely dressed lady sitting in a chair behind a desk. I walked in and sat down on a chair by the desk.

"Hello Karisma, I'm principle Barnett"
"I'm K" i replied

"So K, here is your schedule for the semester" she said handing me a slip if paper, as she handed it to me there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" she replied towards the door and someone walked in. He was tall and had blonde hair with dark roots hs was dressed in khakis and a white shirt with a black snapback. Needless to say, he was hott.

"Hey, Im sorry i took so long the role call took fore-" he paused "oh um, new student?" I nodded amd he sat down

"I'm Sam" he smiled he gestured his hand out

"K" i replied shaking it

( in this Sam's mom and dad were divorced awhile afrer Sam was born and legally he has his father's last name 'Wilkinson' )

"K, this is my son, Sam is going to show you around, he's also in most of your classes so just ask him or me if you need anything" I nodded

"I will, thank you" she nodded and Sam and I walked out and walked me to my locker, then to my first class that he didn't have with me.

"I'll meet you out here after class finishes, and if I'm not here go to your locker" I nodded, I thanked him

"No problem babe" he winked walking away, did he just call me babe? Maybe this school wont be so bad after all...

Hayes' POV
"Miss Mendes isn't going to be here anymore, she has moved to Eastwood High about an hour away" the teached spoke, wow! K isnt here anymore, I can't consentrate knowing I did this to her, I have to talk to her. I'm going to her house, wait I cant go to her house I tapped on my friend Jay's shoulder as he was sitting in front of me. He turned around

"What's up bro?" He asked

"Do you know how to get to Eastwood from here?"