Chapter 3

Normal POV
I was sitting at the table secretly texting Hayes although it wasnt really secret, well it was until Bri opened her big mouth.

"Karisma Penelope, why are you texting? You know we aren't supposed to have phones at the table" she said loud enough so my mother could hear.

"Well i would have gotten away with it if it werent for you and your FAT GOB! Brianna Bertha" She just smirked at me, i rolled my eyes and went back to texting Hayes

Hayesie Bear: Are you doing anything tomorrow?

Me: Well my mom is taking my little sisters shopping and I was gonna go too. What do you have in mind?

Hayesie Bear: Nothing much I was just planning on showing you around town

"K, what are you still doing with your phone? You know the rules" my mom said to me.

"Im just texting a friend" i said aggravated

"Well you know the rules put it away or I'll take it" I just rolled my eyes, said ok and texted him back for the last time.

Me: I'd love that, i gotta go though, I got caught texting at the table

Hayesie Bear:. Ha you're such a rebel ok I'll talk to you later tonight

I smiled at the text and put my phone away.

"K's got a boyfriend, K's got a boyfriend" Bri and Paisley started singing around i just rolled my eyes and ate my food.

I got into bed and layed there on twitter and saw a tweet from my brother
"Can't wait to see my baby sister again @Kbaby I'm coming for you :)" (not a real twitter)
I got straight outta bed and stomed into my mom's room

"Why didnt you tell me My brother is coming?"

"He wasnt meant to tell you, it was supposed to be a surprise"

"Im not talking to him so i dont know why he's coming" my mom stood up and walked towards me

"You need to talk to him K, he misses you"

"Sure doesn't seem like it, he's never been there for me when i needed him mom, he never talked to me, its like he's ignored me for so many years and he's just coming back like that?" She nodded.

"He's coming, your talking to him and you're going to work things out. The only reason we didnt move back home is because of this fight between you, him and Bri. It seems like you girls just cant seem to forgive and forget"

"So dad agreed to this?" She nodded
"I cant forgive him either. Both of them I just cant do it mom"

"Karisma he's coming, thats final. We will talk about this in the morning now get to bed it's late" i stormed out flopped on my bed and went to sleep.