Chapter 21

Shawn's POV

"I want you to send me home" K said walking back into her room most likely to get her things. She walked back with a bag of clothes.

"Until then I'm staying in your room" what the hell is going on? I didn't get a say in this? She just grabbed her stuff and walked into my room slamming the door shut while Hayes and I stood there like a couple of loafs.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I yelled to him pushing him back.

"We were secretly dating, no one told you because you would send her home and we kept it a secret. Then I kissed Mahogany and K saw us packed her stuff and now she want to leave." he said nervously backing up. I knew it! I walked straight to him and punched him in the face. I grabbed him by the shirt.

"Stay away from my sister, if you EVER go near her again, you better watch your back!" He simply nodded understanding the fact he caused this and he deserved it. He walked sadly back into his room. I walked in my room to see Maggie Madison and Callie shoring with K on the bed comforting her while she sat there balling her eyes out. She was really in pain, i guess she processed what acually just went on and burst.

I walked over there and sat on the bed. The rest of the girls walked out and K looked up seeing me. Just to poor her head back in her knees. Crying as she talked.

"You were right Shawn, you were right about everything. We were only together for not even two weeks. Why would he do that?!" I sat there in my bed wrapping my arms around her

"Baby girl, I wasn't really right, I was just being an older brother, those times I was annoying you with my overprotective switch" i said laughing trying to make me feel better. She looked up with a tear stained face and red puffy eyes. I could tell she was really hurt about this.

"But why? Was it too much keeping it a secret? I dont know im just so confused!" She yelled frustrated

"You're heartbroken frustrated and upset about what just happened. You just need some alone time and sleep" she nodded as I hugged her one more time walking out

"Thank you so much Shawn"

"Any day baby girl, love you" she smiled

"Love you too" she replied rolling over as i shut the door and walked out to Jack G and Madison, Carter and Maggie and Matt and Callie.

"Where are the others?" I asked them

"They went to get food but we waited for you and K" Madison stated

"Is she alright?" Maggie asked

"No, but she will be" i answered simply