7. Waterpark

"Yes Avi, I would love to be your girlfriend."
They were still sitting on the old couch in Kirstie's dressing room. Scott almost saw them kissing, and now they are boyfriend and girlfriend.
"Avi do you think we should tell anyone?"
"I don't think we should just yet, everyone seems to be a little stressed out and we have no idea how they would react. Maybe we should wait a few weeks."
"That sounds good. But how are we gonna see each other if no one can know?"
"We'll figure it out."
"I hope so."
Today was the bands day off. Scott decided they all needed to do something fun before the next show and that night was the perfect opportunity. They decided that a waterpark was the best decision. All five of them packed up and headed out. In the car Kevin drove with Scott in the passenger seat. Mitch on the left side of Kirstie, and Avi on the right. The close proximity didn't help the newly formed couple that was trying to hide they're relationship. Kirstie was sitting really close to Avi due to Mitch's bag sitting next to him. Avi didn't mind, because of obvious reasons. Mitch noticed that the two didn't seem fazed at all about the closeness. Ever since the night at Scomiche's everyone agreed that it shouldn't be spoken of again. But Mitch being Mitch got his assumptions going again. When they arrived at the waterpark they all head to the dressing rooms to change. Kirstie had a new swimsuit she was dying to wear and couldn't wait to put it on. But when she opened her bag, she pulled out a completely different one. With Kirstie having... not the smallest.. chest area... She liked to wear one pieces that covered her decently. But the one she found in her bag was the complete opposite. She tried to think of where her other one could've went but she remembered specifically packing her new one.
"Who could've taken my other one, I bet it was Mitch or Scott."
She had no other choice but to put on the two piece she found. It was a push-up of course that accentuated her chest quiet nicely. It was red with white stripes going across. The bottoms barely covered her bum and she didn't feel comfortable at all. She wrapped a towel around her letting out an annoyed sigh and met up with the boys.
"You ready Kirst?"
"Um well I think I might just stay by our stuff, I wanna get a tan."
Scott saw through Kirstie's lies and pulled her over to the side leaving the rest by their stuff.
"What's wrong Kirstie?"
She pulled her towel off of her revealing the skimpy swim suit she had.
"I can't walk around like this, I'm basically naked."
"Oh come on Kirst, you don't know anyone here, it's not like anyone is gonna judge you, in fact you look pretty hot.
"Ok first of all that's weird, second none of the guys have ever seen me like this besides you. It's weird."
"It's fine Kirstie." Scott bent down to her level and spoke in her ear. "Maybe you'll catch someone's eye."
Everyone was still unaware of the relationship that was happening between two of the bands members so Scott was hinting that Avi would probably like what she was wearing. Even though he spoke the truth he was completely oblivious. Scott walked towards the guys and Kirstie followed still wrapped in her towel.
"Alright guys Kirstie said she'll come with us."
"I NEVER- whatever lets go."
She unwrapped her self and caught up with them. She went up next to Mitch and he started chuckling.
"What are you laughing at?"
"Ohh, nothing. Nice swim suit."
"So you switched my stuff out!?"
"Yep, haha, hey you need to find yourself a man. And wearing kiddy one pieces isn't gonna do that."
"I can't believe you Mitch."
About 2 hours later Scott, Mitch and Kevin abandoned Avi and Kirstie in the wave pool. They all decided to get in line for another ride.
"Avi, where did everyone go?"
"They said they're going to go ride something so it's just me and you."
"Well do you want to go ride something?"
"Sure!"
The two made their way over to a water slide and stood in line.
"Hey Avi."
"Yeah?"
"We're alone..."
"Kirstie there's tons of people around us how are we- ohhhh."
"Mhm."
"Well in that case I get to do this."
Avi wrapped his arms around Kirstie's lower back and pulled her close to him. Kirstie giggled and put her hands on his chest. He pulled her in for a hug and just stood there like that.
"Avi.. I can't breath.."
"Sorry, it's just been so long since I've got to hold you."
"I know but I like breathing haha."
"Fine we can do this instead."
He wrapped his left arm around her waist and held her close to his side. The line kept moving along and so did Avi. He slowly adjusted his hand lower and lower on her back. Kirstie didn't notice because he would slide it lower while they moved forward so it felt like he was just adjusting with the movement. He made it down to the top part of her butt and squeezed gently.
"Eee! Avi what was that for!?"
"What I can't touch my girlfriends butt?"
"You're ridiculous."
"But you love me."
"That is true."
Avi pulled her around so they were chest to chest again and he put his hands on her face. He slowly leaned down and gave her a sloppy kiss right on the mouth.
"Ugh, Avi you're such a dork... but you're my dork."
She gave him another light kiss on the lips and turned back around. Little did they know that the rest of the guys saw everything that just happened from a sidewalk below where the two were standing in line. This will be fun to explain.