22. Honeymoon /S/

Kirstie and Avi were on their way to Bora Bora. They had about a half hour until they landed.
"Kirst, wake up baby, we're landing soon."
"Mm, no, I wanna sleep."
"Babe, we have to pack up, 20 minutes until we land."
"Ugh fine."
They prepared to get off the plane and in 20 minutes they did. It was 11pm back at home, so in Bora Bora, it was 5am. They were exhausted but excited to be there. When they got to the hotel both just dropped their bags and snuggled into bed. They slept for a few hours and woke up at 10am.
"Good morning sleeping beauty."
Avi said as he kissed Kirstie's forehead.
"What do you want to do today?"
"Can we just stay in today. I'm worn out."
"Sure baby."
They got up and Avi ordered room service for breakfast. Nothing too fancy but still good. It was a beautiful day in paradise, but Kirstie wanted to stay in. Avi wanted to take advantage of the day.
"Kirst, come out here, it's beautiful!"
Kirstie made her way over to their personal balcony and stood next to Avi.
"Wow, the beach looks incredible!"
"Are you sure you still want to stay in?"
"Heck no, let's go to the beach!"
They packed their necessities and headed down to the white sanded, clear blue watered beach. When Kirstie dropped her towel it revealed her swimsuit.
"Still have the swimsuit huh?"
Avi said referring to when they went to the waterpark.
"Yeah, haha, I was so embarrassed about it at first. I felt really insecure around you while I had it on."
"No need to worry about that anymore my dear."
Avi grabbed her hand and led her to the water. When they got to a knee height, he tackled her into the water.
"AVI!! What the hell!"
"What?"
"Oh you're going to pay!"
Kirstie splashed with all she could at Avi. He slowly made his way toward her blocking the splashes and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close.
"You got me good, but it's I who has captured you."
"You're such a dork. But a very handsome dork."
"You my lady, look ravishing in this sun."
He went in for a kiss but just as their lips were about to touch he took off back towards their stuff. He grabbed a towel and ran for the hotel. Kirstie on the other hand sighed and walked back grabbing their stuff. She took her time just to make him wait. When she did get back, he wasn't waiting for her. He got in the shower. She giggled at his goofiness and made her way into the bathroom, stripping her bathing suit off. She stepped in the shower with Avi and smacked his chest.
"Why did you just leave me hanging out there?!"
"So I could do this."
He pulled her against him and kissed her passionately. When they pulled apart Avi spoke.
"I didn't want people to see that."
"Why? It's just a kiss."
"Because I'm not finished with you yet."
They washed themselves and got out. Kirstie told Avi to wait on the bed and carried something under her towel into the bathroom. She changed into her black lingerie she bought and fixed her hair to go with it. She applied some makeup to match. She walked out of the bathroom and stood posing for Avi.
"Mm, so that's what you were hiding from me." Avi growled in a low voice.
"You like?"
"Oh yes I like. Come here."
Kirstie slowly approached Avi, he stood up and met her halfway.
"Avi, my eyes are up here."
"Sorry my love, I just can't stop looking at your sexy body."
Kirstie giggled a bit and wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her off the the ground and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed her against the wall. He crashed his lips on hers and started to grind into her hips.
"Ohh, Avi. Just fuck me already!"
He took no hesitation to take off her bra and panties. He removed her from the wall and threw her on the bed. Kirstie was a giggling mess and Avi was replaced with beast. He kissed her again and made his way to her neck, down her chest, her stomach. When he reached her womanhood, he looked up at her. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, and her back arched waiting for him to make his move. He slowly spread her legs apart and kissed her clit.
She reacted by gasping and bucking her hips towards him asking for more.
"Avi... Moreeee..."
"As you wish."
He continued to lick her and stuck two fingers inside of her. He pumped his fingers until she reached her little orgasm and he pulled away.
"Your turn."
Kirstie sat up and told Avi to stand up. She kissed his neck and made her way down just as he did to her. While she made her way down she had her hand wrapped around his shaft squeezing gently.
"Get to it Baby, I need you."
Avi groaned out.
She dropped to her knees and kissed his tip before taking him in her mouth. She moaned at how big he was and bobbed her head slowly. Avi released and she stood back up. They kissed passionately as they laid back down on the bed. "You ready baby?"
"Yes.. Yes, fuck me!"
He slid into her slowly and both let out a moan at the contact. He began a slow steady pace while Kirstie let out little squeals.
"Faster."
Avi obeyed and picked up his pace. Soon they were at a steady rhythm."
"Oh yes Avi! Right there!"
"Say my name.."
"Fuck yes Avi! Don't stop Avi!"
As she said that last thing she climaxed and so did he. Avi collapsed on top of her not pulling out. He put his weight on his elbows and looked down at her.
"I love you so much."
He kissed her again and she kissed back happily.
"I love you too."
Avi pulled out and laid next to her. Kirstie whined at his absence inside of her.
"What, something wrong?"
"No I just miss you already."
"Ready for round two?"
"You're on."
They threw the covers over their heads and made love for the second time that night.