2. Confronted

Kirstie finished her bath a half hour later and it's now 12:15am, Jeremy still isn't home.
"Ugh... Is he ever gonna come home?"
Kirstie grabbed her phone and decided to call Jeremy. After 6 rings he finally picked up.
"HELLO!"
"Oh my god Jeremy you don't need to yell, where are you!"
"I CAN'T HERE YOU, HAHA, YEAH DUDE BRING ME ANOTHER DRINK TOO!!!"
Kirstie couldn't believe it, he was out drinking and was probably trashed and she didn't know where he even was.
"Jeremy! Where are you!"
"WHAT!"
"WHERE ARE YOUUU!"
"Uhhhh, 35th street bar!!"
"I'm coming over there right now!"
The line was cut off right before Jeremy heard what Kirstie said. She changed into something casual yet still flattering and headed over there. When she pulled up there were people outside drinking and hanging out and music blaring from the inside.
"I really don't want to walk in there right now."
She gathered enough courage and did exactly that. The place was basically a big mass of people just dancing and drinking. Some people were stumbling into each other and some guy bumped into Kirstie.
"I am so... Wow... What's you're name."
"Kirstie, now could you please let go of me."
"Well that was quiet rude young lady, I like a girl with some attitude."
"Please get off of me."
"Do you wanna dance sweet cheeks , I've been told I have some really good moves."
"No, now get out of my way!"
Kirstie was beyond pissed at this point, Jeremy was probably trashed, she was in a bar that smelled like smoke, sweat and alcohol, and this guy wouldn't leave her alone. She desperately tried to get away from him but somehow he managed to pull her into the middle of the crowd. Immediately a bunch of random guys came up to her and started to dance all over her and grind behind her. She had done this before with Jeremy but it was very displeasing with a bunch of dudes she didn't know. As she struggled to get out of the circle, she saw Jeremy... With someone she didn't know, Pinned up against the wall, making out. Kirstie didn't know what to do. She stood there frozen and couldn't even cry because she was so shocked. When she did snap out of it, she walked over to Jeremy and the mystery girl and tapped him on the shoulder. He was too drunk to recognize who she was and just looked at her blankly.
"Jeremy what hell are you doing!"
"Who are you?"
"I'm your fucking girlfriend remember!"
"Hahaha, you're not Kirstie..."
"Jeremy we're leaving... Right now!"
She grabbed his arms and dragged him out to the car surprisingly easily. He started to laugh in his drunken state.
"So baabbbyyy... Your place or mine?" Kirstie ignored his comments and started to drive.
"Why are you ignoring me babe, I thought we were having a good time back there."
"Jeremy, I'm not that slut that you had pinned on the wall."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
She didn't even know what to say anymore so she stayed silent the rest of the way home. When they pulled into the driveway Jeremy wouldn't get out of the car. Kirstie walked over to his side and opened the door. She grabbed his arm and pulled him out. He was too heavy for her and he was putting all of his weight on her. Causing her to fall and him land on top of her.
"Jeremy, stop being a baby and get your drunk ass up."
"I'm pretty comfy here babe."
"Stop calling me babe, I can't believe a single word coming out of your mouth."
The buzz of the alcohol was wearing off on Jeremy and he was now able to recognize Kirstie. He sat up and looked at her, right in the eyes.
"What are you doing here Kirstie?"
"Are you fucking kidding Jeremy, I just saw you cheating on me at some bar, dragged you home, and now you're asking what I'm doing here! It's been me this whole time! You know what, you're sleeping out here, and I'm locking the door. We'll talk about this in the morning." Kirstie got up and left, leaving Jeremy out in the driveway dumbfounded. He made his way to they're patio with a couch on it and fell right asleep at 3:40 in the morning.