Chapter Three..............Girl Can Rock

In this story I am using Hilary Duff and Kaci Brown songs. Don't hate! I needed music for her. And on the side is Danica!

I was in my apartment when my doorbell rang, I smiled when I saw Megan only to be curious about the other two women with her.

"Hey Meg, what's up?" I was a little hesitant when they all walked in.

"We wanted to talk to you. This is Katrina Peters, Matt's girlfriend and Danica Collins, Ian's girlfriend." She smiled as I made some tea.

"Something I need to know?" I asked as I pulled out a tray and set ups on it.

"It's about Amanda. We heard about your run in with her." Danica walked over and offered to help. "I can carry that for you."

"She's just an spoiled brat. I've dealt with them most of my life." I shrugged as I filled the tea pot.

"It's more then that. With fact that she knows Josh met you in a bar, she thinks you're well...... a slut." Katrina gave me a sympathetic look.

"We cannot stand Amanda. We tolerate her for Josh. She hates anyone near Josh who she views as a threat. And she sees you as the ultimate threat. You're cuter, prettier and you have talent. She hates people prettier then her. She doesn't see us as threats because we're with the other guys." Megan gave me smile.

"Well she can get pissed off. Josh is gonna work with me. That's it. If she has issues, tough shit." I took a sip of my tea as I considered the two new women in front of me. Danica had long blonde hair and blue green eyes. She seemed to be quite nice. Katrina had medium length brown hair and green eyes. She seemed a bit nervous, but she seemed to love Harley.

"She will fight tooth and nail for Josh. Don't get me wrong, she and Josh fight. A lot. She just has this hold on him. She won't let him go without a fight." Danica explained.

"What makes you think I want Josh? I mean I just met the guy and all we're gonna do is work. He offered to help me. May was well take the chance." I shrugged as my phone rang.

"We just want you to be safe. Josh is such a great guy and he'd help anyone if he could." Megan smiled as she sipped her tea.

"Amanda just takes advantage. Just be warned she is gonna make life hell while you're around. Just be careful." Katrina looked worried as she looked to Megan and Danica.

"Hey! Let's go out! We can go get lunch or shop!" Megan smiled as she picked up the tray and took it to the kitchen.

"Um ok. Lemme make a call real fast." I went to my room to call my grandfather. I missed his call and missed him.

After about a 30 minuet call, I got ready to head to the mall. Once we left I felt at ease. We laughed and talked about stupid things. We started at one end of the mall and had fun. It was the first time in a while I had fun. I normally only hung out with Megan, only it felt nice to have more people to hang out with. It was one of those things that felt right. It didn't make me feel out of place that I was around women.

"We need to do this more, it's more fun without Amanda." Megan laughed softly as we walked through a lingerie shop.

"I wish I could buy this stuff." I sighed as I looked at a few things.

"Why can't you?" Danica asked, giving me an odd look.

"I haven't been on a date in like 2 years. So kind of pointless. I love this bra though!" I grabbed one and looked at the panties.

"How can you not date?" Katrina asked as we around more.

"Unless it's someone who piques my interest I don't see a point." I shrugged like it was normal.