Chapter 13.........the meeting

I woke up in Josh's bed, my hair a mess and my clothing all over. I sighed as I got up and groaned. I was so sore. I grabbed one of of Josh's shirts and my panties and headed to find my way ward boyfriend. I found him on the phone in the living room. I walked by him and smirked as he watched, I shook my ass as I sat down.

“One second.” He said softly as he wrote a few things down. I stretched out and let my feet land on his lap. I thought about the night before and smiled.

My parents were shocked, my sister loved the show and my boyfriend was amazing. I slowly closed my eyes as my mind ran over the night. I was almost asleep when I heard Josh's voice.

“Em....Emery......Emmy!” He laughed as I tried to ignore him.

“What?” I whined.

"You were sleeping again. Did I wear you out?" He smirked.

"Oh hush!" I laughed as I pressed my lips to his.

"As much......as.....I would........love.......to......do this again....I have to go." He said between kisses.

"Oh...." I sighed as I pulled away.

"I have to go see someone about your demo. You need to go with me." He smirked.

“What?” I was in shock.

“Go get ready!” He laughed as I got up.

I ran to his room and grabbed something to wear and took a fast shower. I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinnies and an electric blue tank top. I looked around for my jean jacket I had left and smiled when I found it. I pulled on my Zebra Vans and hurried to get my hair and make up done. I laughed as Josh watched me get ready.

“Have I told you how much I fucking love the purple in your hair?” He smirked as I ran my straightener through my hair.

“Yes and I swear if you fuck up my hair I'll hurt you!” I laughed as he pulled his hand back from playing with a strand my hair.

“Touchy touchy.” He laughed as he stood in the door way.

“I want to look perfect!” I stressed as I finished my hair.

It was odd knowing that Josh had given out my demo. I thought I had a more time. I took a deep breath as Josh and I walked into Lava records. My breath caught in my through as I saw the photos of bands on the label. My all time favorite band was among them. Simple Plan. I smiled as Josh spoke to the woman at the front desk.

“I’m here to see Richard. He called me about Emery Tork.” He smiled at the young woman who looked like she was about to swoon.

“Of course......I’ll let him know.” She smiled at him.

We sat down in the waiting area, my nerves were making me worry. All the things that bothered me were coming up. Was I actually god enough? Did I have what it would take to be on stage in front of a lot of people? Would my family finally accept me for who I was if I got signed? It was hard to focus on anything but my worry as a man walked out.

“Hey Josh! What brings you here?” I knew that voice. I looked up and I wanted to fan girl in the worst way. In front of us stood Pierre Bouvier.

“My girlfriend has a meeting.” I could hear the pride in his voice.

“No shit? Richard or Allen?” He asked, looking at me with great interest.

“Richard. She had no idea until I told her this morning.” Josh laughed.