Chapter Eight.......Emotions are a Bitch

Kind of a smutty chapter. ---------------------Marianas Trench

I said good bye to Parker and watched as he left. I went up to my apartment and felt like shit. I just poured my heart out to Josh and had no idea if Parker picked up on it. I hated how I felt. I went to get changed when I heard my doorbell. It was 2 in the morning, I had no idea who was at my door. I looked and saw Josh, soaking wet.

"Josh?! What are you doing here?" I was shocked he was at my front door.

"I had to see you." His eyes looked so sad when he looked at me.

"Get in here, I'll grab you a towel." I said as I ran to grab one.

"I'm sorry. I needed to talk to you. I heard the songs." He looked sad as he took the towel.

"Yea..I wrote those a few months ago." I said as he dried his hair.

"I remember you writing you fool. It was after Amanda and I broke up." He tried to dry off his clothes and I shook my head. I went into my room and found some pjs my grandfather had left.

"Here, put these on. They might be short...." I handed the clothing to him then showed him the bathroom. "It was just something I wrote. The idea hit and I wrote it."

"Amanda and I aren't together." He called through the door.

I was shocked when he told me that. What was I suppose to do with that statement? I was seeing Parker! Josh had no right making me question things. I was changing into a nightgown when he came out of the bathroom and found me in my room.

"I am sorry I've been such a moron. I can't keep lying about this." He looked at me with his big blue eyes and I saw how hopeful he was.

"This isn't fair Josh, you couldn't have done this 3 weeks ago? You couldn't have gotten my address then? Why now? Why can't I be happy?" I snapped, I was pissed. It took me a moment to notice he had on no shirt.

"It took me a while to see how I felt and how you felt. I was a dumb shit. I know that. Everyone kept telling how stupid I was letting you want away every time. And I hate that I have to see you with that guy when you should be with me!" He looked just as pissed as I was.

"You can't just walk in and out of my life! You can't make my melt one moment then go fuck someone else! I'm not one of your little fucking groupies who is gonna fall over you just because you're in some band! I have a life. I work and I'm trying to get my music done. You can't play with my heart like a fucking yo-yo!" I hollered at him.

I had no idea what happened. He pulled close and crashed his lips to mine. I was shocked, he lifted me up and pressed me against my bedroom wall. I let out a moan as his lips hit my neck. I had always wondered what it would be like to be with Josh. I was finding out. I wrapped my one of my legs around his waist and felt a chill when his hand ran over my thigh. He picked me back up and I fell to the bed with a small oof. I saw the look in his eyes that match what I was thinking. 

He smirked as he laid next to me. Pulling me close. I straddled his lap and smiled as he raised an eyebrow. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, fighting for control. I felt his tongue ring against my lips and gave him what he wanted. He was intoxicating. I laughed as he flipped us over, then tore my nightgown. I let out a moan as his mouth found my breasts. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled ever so slightly to get his attention. He let out a low growl as he shimmied out of the pants he was wearing. I was about to remove my panties when he ripped them. I let out a gasp as he thrusted into me. The sudden rush was making me dizzy as he moved within me.