Chapter 38

~Angel's POV~
After the group hug, everyone left but Marsh. I held him tightly, he made me a sandwich and with a small pile of smart food. I snuggled up to him and purred within his chest, and he held me closely. We were watching Netflix and Doctor Who was on, we were on season 1 and episode 5.

I giggled and he smiled, kissing my head. I looked up at him and yawned. He kissed me and I kissed back, I kept fighting to stay awake. He must have saw me struggle to stay awake and he laid me in his arms and pressed my head gently to his chest and I fell asleep instantly.

~Marsh's POV~

I smiled down at her as she slept, I wrapped my arms around her and placed her against my chest. I don't sleep at night, so I just stayed in her bed with her in my arms and watched her sleep. When she sleeps, her nose twitches so cutely. It's like an adorable rabbit, I laid back onto her bed and she shifted.

Her back was to me and her arms dangled from her side, I spooned her. I was the big spoon that protected the little spoon,I kept her close and waited until the sun rose to fall asleep. I stayed up all night and watched her wake up, I kissed her tiredly as she smiled gently. I yawned and it was her turn, she flipped us and I was in her arms. I fell asleep and stayed asleep.

(A/N: Sorry that it's so short, I don't have my creativity back yet. I'm struggling, I love you all)