Chapter 31

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating, my birthday is on Sunday and I haven't had internet so yeah, thanks for being patient guys :3 I love you all)

~Angel's POV~

I watched James and Grey play out what they were doing. I need out of here. I felt fur brush up against me and looked down at Andreous and Red, a soft and small smile spread across my taped mouth. I looked down at them and heard my name.

I moved myself, brushing my hair back as I flipped my head up and some fell over my shoulders and in between my shoulder blades. I looked at Spike and James was still next to me as were Andreous and Red. I eyed Spike and watched him walk to me.

He lowered his hand to grab my chin, my eyes shutting and before I knew it I was slapped, I shot my eyes open as my face moved with his hand to the side, he gripped my chin tighter and removed the tape.

I whimpered from the pain and he kissed my lips,I didn't kiss back and tried to pull my face away but he wouldn't let me. I tried reaching for something with my arms but still couldn't move. Dammit all to bloody hell. I thought to myself. He finally pulled away.

~James' POV~
I watched him slap her, I restrained my growl and shoved my hand in my pocket and gripped my sword until my knuckles were white as a ghost. I looked away  than when I heard his moan of delight I returned my attention back to him.

He maneuvered his lips from his mouth to her jawline, and then her neck,and to her collar bone, stopping at her v shape between her breasts and licked between there. I shuddered, I felt her eyes on me and I had Andreous and Red tied to chest leashes and attached to my belt.

I had Grey perched on my shoulder and cawing at me, I nodded at what he said because, well, I understand him. I heard Angel yelp as he slipped his hand up her robe from the bottom and I started shaking, annoyed and over protective. I sprung up and looked at him,pulling him off her and slamming him to the wall. His grin mocking me.

"You want to try her don't you?" He asked, oblivious to who I  really was, I widened my eyes at the question and I felt Angel widen hers too. I shook my head and he laughed.

"Come on, look at her! Helpless, trembling, ready for domination, innocent, weak..she's a good submissive for you and I" he said, I tightened my grip. He's trying my patience I swear.

~Angel's POV~
Did he really ask James if he wanted to fuck me?!?! I thought panicky, I bit my lip. I felt tears brim my eyes as I heard Spike call me very true things.

Weak, yes,
Helpless, very much so,
Innocent, yeah right! Sarcasm
Good submissive, maybe.
Ready for domination, umm..maybe?

I looked down and moved my head down, my hair following my movement. I felt something perch on my arm and moved my head slightly. I sighed and nudged Grey with my nose and looked back down.

I felt fur rub up against me and looked at Red and smiled lightly. I just want out of here and be home forever. I really do. I closed my eyes lightly and started to fall asleep.

~Grey's POV~
I watched Angel, I flew under her head and saw her fall asleep. I kept a close watch on her and so did Andreous and Red. I perched on her shoulder and Red and Andreous were at her side.

"MOVE IT YOU FILTHY ANIMALS! GET AWAY FROM MY PET!!" I heard the man shout, I started flying to James as Red and Andreous stood their grounds.

I perched on James' shoulder and watched. Red was growling at him and Andreous was ready to attack. I cawed and flew towards him, my talons out and sliced his shirt. I looked back at James and he removed his hood from his head and held his sword up.

I changed to my normal form, sprinting towards the man with my dagger, stabbing him in the arm as Red and Andreous attacked in their wolf forms. The man was on the floor, holding his bleeding body up against the bed.

I heard Angel stir and Red and Andreous turned to their normal forms and stood above the man. He widened his eyes and shot them with a poison dart, I watched their bodies hit the floor and I gasped, untying Angel and carrying her out the door.

James was right behind me with Red and Andreous, I felt her wings come out and wrap around me. Her soft feathers surrounding me so warmly and comfortingly. I saw her body glow and looked as I saw Red and Andreous running side by side next to an out of breath James.

A portal suddenly opened and we ran through it, we were back home and I laid Angel on the couch. I sat down on the floor as Red and Andreous ran to her and laid on top of her, kissing and hugging her,repeating "I love you" to her as she laid weakly in their arms, a small smile on her face.

(A/N: Sorry it's so short, I couldn't think of anything so I ended it here. I'll be updating more hopefully, thanks guys)