Chapter 5

Angel woke up at 9 P.M.,James and Grey were already asleep. She stretched and yawned. She was so tired, I guess having a creature appearing in your bathroom while you take a shower and it trying to strangle you to death is pretty tiring. She walked outside on the balcony,feeling groggy and stuffed in the nose.

She sniffled and brushed back her white hair. She sniffed there air,she felt tense all of a sudden,she heard something move from inside the house. She quietly and sneakily went into the kitchen,grabbed a knife,turning just in time to slice the arm of a creature with wings. She gasped,looking down at the knife,quickly holding up the knife to protect herself from the creature's attack,she gasped at fire flooding out to the creature from her hand,she watched as it burned the creature's arm,running up the stairs and into the room were Grey was sleeping.

She slammed the door when she entered,waking up a startled Grey,she was panting from the Panicing situation.
"W-Wha?" Grey slurred,
"Hide" Angel whispered,putting her finger over her lips.
Grey grabbed Angel and hid under the bed.
"What about James?" Grey whispered
"I don't know." Angel whispered back,biting her lip gently.

The door busted open as the creature entered the room,Angel jumped a bit,her hair on the back of her neck stood on end and she scooched next to Grey,she watched as the creature moved closer to where they were,Angel placed her hands over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. She nuzzled into Grey's side,he wrapped his arm around her.

They crawled out from under the bed,running to James' room,busting in,closing the door behind them,blocking the door and shaking James awake.

"What's going on?" he groaned,
"Shadow demon is in the house,it's after Angel" Grey exclaimed.
"Shit" James replied with tension and worry in his voice,Angel nodded,
"shit is right Jamesy,shit indeed" she trailed off and bit her lip.