Chapter 41

~James's POV~
"I need to now what's going on!!" I heard a voice shout, I stood outside the door of the room I heard it come from. "Calm down!!!" I heard another voice shout, I sighed and stayed. I bit my lip and sighed, what can I do? I kept listening.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! SHE'S MY SISTER!!!!"

"I KNOW SHE IS BUT MAYBE SHE'S DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!! THEY WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE WAS UNLESS SOMEONE TOLD THEM!!!"

"THAT'S TRUE BUT SHE'S NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO PUT HERSELF AT RISK!! SHE'S BEEN TO THERAPY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER WHILE SHE WAS DATING THEM!!! ME AND RED SAW THAT!!"

"Okay fine what-the-fuck-ever, I'm leaving bye,asshole" and on cue I hid within the shadows as someone opened the door and walked out, it was a female. I watched as she left and snuck into my room, I pretended nothing happened. I fell asleep instantly as my body hit the bed.

~Marsh's POV~
So since Angel was awake I considered sleeping, but I felt arms wrap around me and squeezed with inhumanly strength and jolted awake. I gasped at what I saw, Jezzel on top of me, Angel being pinned against the wall by two men who looked like they wanted to fuck her, and Angel's clothes torn to shreds, a gag in her mouth, and chains on her wrists and ankles that were held in the men's hands.

I glared at Jezzel and snarled, she smirked and let something drip onto me. I clenched my teeth as it burned. I snarled again and raised my hand to slap her but she caught my wrist and squeezed. I growled and kicked her off me, she smirked and pointed to Angel and the men. One of the men lifted up the bottom of her skirt and rubbed her thigh, she whimpered and I growled at Jezzel and that man.

The other man was pants less and sitting below Angel, he put his free hand on her waist and set her down on his erection and I growled again. I got up and sprinted for them but Jezzel stopped me and I flung her back. The first man moved his hand up her thigh and squeezed her thigh more, I growled as she closed her eyes and whimpered as the man that was under neath her started moving his hips up, which caused it to go deeper in her.

I finally found my strength and tackled the man, causing his hand to pull her skirt down while I pinned him to the floor. I grabbed a lamp and started beating his head in with it, once he stopped moving but twitched rarely I went after the other man. I grabbed his throat and snapped his neck backwards and then forewords, left, than right. Once he stopped breathing I undid Angel's restraints and removed the gag and pulled her into my arms.

She trembled and I held her up as she started collapsing, I rubbed her back and glanced behind me as Jezzel cleared her throat. I narrowed my eyes at her and released Angel, I was walking over to Jezzel when vines flung me  against the wall, keeping me there and I stared as Angel grabbed Jezzel by her throat and squeezed. Angel's body started glowing red and white and black. Jezzel started glowing white as her body had glowing spots on it. Suddenly she exploded and Angel stopped glowing, she fell to her knees and the vines released me. I raced to her side and held her as she softly groaned.