Chapter 23

~Angel's POV~

I groaned held my head in my hand. I blinked away my blurry vision,laying back on the ground and against the wall, I felt arms wrap around my body and I knew it was James. I smiled kindly and hopefully convincing enough that I was okay and I heard a gasping sound and furrowed my brows.
"W-What is it" I asked, silence.
"H-Hello?" I asked, silence.
"Where is everyone?" I asked again,more silence.

(A/N: it's supposed to be with the slanted "I" for the dream.... Sorry)

~James' POV~
I saw the whole thing..

Angel trying to protect her brother from whatever that thing was, him pushing her off and shoved too hard and she's bleeding out a bit from her head. Her heart is slowing down...

I bit my lip and wrapped her head in the towel and glared at her brother who was kissing the person Angel tried killing and not caring that his baby sister is slowly dying cause of him!

I hissed lowly, Grey pushing me out of the room along with a furious Andreous. We didn't make any eye contact and than Grey pushed the couple out as they had a heated makeout session, EW! I thought to myself and watched them makeout down the hall.

I went back in the room and saw Angel healed up and Grey's wrist to her mouth, my mouth gaped open and I almost fainted. Her eyes glowing red and her body twitching, her head seemed fine though. All healed up.

~Angel's POV~
I looked as I saw James and Andreous enter the room, my body twitched as Grey's blood slithered down my throat, it only twitched cause of the new sensation I was feeling. It wasn't Lust or anything, just happiness. A wired happiness.

I pulled away as James eyed me, my eyes returning to blue and I chewed my lip, kissing Grey's little wound and watched it heal, I looked up at him and tilted my head as he grinned. I rolled my eyes and somehow made it to my feet.

I leaned against the wall and Andreous held me up, his serious look on  his face and I groaned,poking his cheek and he looked down at me. I giggled and smiled at him before nuzzling his chest, he held me tighter than I ever expected. I was wondering where Red was.

~Andreous' POV~

I held Angel close to me, I almost lost my baby sister to my brother and his possessiveness towards his new mate. I couldn't forgive him if something happened to her due to his mate.

I kept quiet, my serious look on my face the whole time, James must have saw the aggravation in my face cause than he carried Angel to her bedroom. I watched them go and decided to go for a walk around. I grabbed my ID and I knew where I was heading. A bar.

~Angel's POV~

I giggled as James carried me away to my room, I frowned when he tucked me in. I looked up at him and sighed heavily.

"Can I sleep with you or Grey?" I asked, unsure I wanted to be alone or not.
"I'll ask Grey, I'm going to be working on a few things and I need alone time to do so." James replied, I nodded.

I covered James' ears and screeched loudly and uncovered James' ears when I heard footsteps race up the stairs. I laughed as Grey raced in and was panting. He glared at me and rolled his eyes.

"Yes,Angel?" He asked
"Can I sleep with you? I don't wanna be alone" I whined innocently. He sighed and nodded, I got up and walked to his side, smiling with innocence and skipped to his room.

I sat on the bed gently and looked at him,smiling at him and looked at the open window, shivering and pulled my knees to my chest. He locked it and hugged me closely.

"Shh,you're okay." He said sweetly,
"The memories..I don't want it to happen again..." I trailed off, he nodded and I hid my face within his chest, he held me and placed me in his lap,rocking me from side to side like I was a baby.

I smiled a bit and crawled to the empty spot on his bed,accidentally turning into an animal and curling up next to him. I instantly fell asleep.