Chapter 8

Angel was curled up in her bed,her white hair turned into purple,black tips appeared while she slept.She held the teddy bear in her hand. She usually in the summer slept with nothing but a shirt. No pants,just a shirt and in the winter she slept with pants. Of course she had underwear on,she was raised better than that. Her shirt was a Pink Floyd shirt,it was her brother Red Eyes' shirt before he went into the war. She had three brothers and one or two sisters. Her mother was a nice woman,she had black hair,blue eyes,two tails,and a wicked smile. Her dad had purple hair,grey eyes,and white wings. He had a lot of weapons and powers while her mother had powers. Angel was a mix of her parents.

~The next morning~

Angel gasped as she looked at her hair in the mirror,her eyes changed from blue to red.She bit her lip and looked behind her for wings,in between her shoulders were sprouting wings. She turned pale as she saw four tails over her lower back. She bit her lip as she watched them flick and whip. She bit her lip in a panic,grabbing her cell phone and dialed Andreous' number.
She let it ring.

"Hello?" she heard Andreous' voice and instantly knew he was sleeping before she called him,
"Hey it's me,Angel.." she trailed off.
"Angel! it's nice to hear from you every once in a while little sister!" he teased,
"Yeah I know, I've been busy I guess." she replied.
"Well what's up? Don't you know it's 5 in the morning?" he asked,
"Yeah, it's just recently I've been well,witnessing powers and body changes from me.."she started.
"Oh Baby! you're maturing into a demon and angel like us! You're gonna be in the war sooner than we thought" he said a little too loudly. Angel sighed then smiled.
"I get to see you and Red soon!" she squealed with delight.
"Yep!" he replied,
"Okay well you should get some sleep then" Angel started,she gasped as she heard a voice behind her.
"Okay little si-" she cut him off.
"Andreous theres a voice coming from behind me..." she said.
The phone was silent for a moment.

Angel bit her lip,she held the phone tightly to her.
"Andreous im scared.." she said,
"I know baby be strong here,for me and Red" he replied as calmly as he could.
"Im trying..I hope Grey and James are awake..." she trailed off and screamed.
"WHAT IS IT ?!?!" Andreous yelled worriedly.
Angel was silent. She was frozen in fear,the only sound she heard was Andreous yelling "hello?!" with his worried tone of voice.

"I-Im Gonna have to c-call you Ba-back" she stuttered.
"Okay.." he still Said with that worried tone in his voice.
Angel hung up the phone and sprinted twards her window,leaping out of it as she landed on her feet. She ran away quickly,dialing Grey's phone and climbed a tree before the thing grabbed her leg,pulling her down. She clenched her teeth as it dug its claws into her leg. She kicked it down with her other foot.

She screamed as it pierced her vein in her leg,she hoped James or Grey heard it. She felt her hands weaken on the branch,she held on for dear life. She didn't dare close her eyes.
She kept gritting her teeth and screaming as she clung onto the branch,she kept kicking it with her free leg.

Time was running out for her and she knew it. She kept screaming and kicking and holding on. Then the wind started picking up,she let her eyes glow red and her hair turn purple,she looked down at her hands as vines wrapped around her wrists and down her arms. She smiled soft at the Peices of nature helping her. She kept kicking and screaming for James and Grey.