Chapter 13

Angel wandered inside her subconscious thoughts..her body felt like a flower in a glassy river. She wondered if she'll really be at peace within herself. She wished she saw her parents one last time...she knew that wouldn't happen unless she was dead or found a portal to the afterlife..next thing she knew she was back inside reality.

Her heart pounded within her chest as she woke up inside her bed,her books were scattered everywhere.
She looked around, confused at first, than she realized there was an attack when she was passed out.

"James?!?!" She whispered a little unsure if the creature or creatures were still around.
"James?!" She got louder
"James?!?!?!" She yelled
"A-Angel.." She heard a light whisper,she followed the whisper until she found him on the floor,she placed his head gently in her lap and held him in her arms,whimpering softly. She felt a tear roll down her face,he wiped it off her.

"Hey..don't cry..." He winced as he tried sitting up,she immediately pushed him down lightly.
"Stay down.." She said,her lip trembling. She let out a shaky breath before she rested her head on the wall behind her.

"If only you can see the darker side of me" A voice said in her head.