Chapter 1

A young girl was walking along a river bank,she had to have been thirteen,her Snow White hair flowing in the wind. Her eyes a cold icy blue color and her dress was black and teal,her black leather boots crunched against the weak trees on the path.She held her notebook tight to her chest as her back bumped every once in a while against her leg.The breeze blew leaves and a few flowers,she reached her hand out to catch the flowers,she tripped over a poking out root from the willow tree.She leaned against the trunk for balance,sitting under the willow trees' sheltering leaves.She opened her notebook and began writing as it started storming.She wrote until it was at least 10 P.M.,her hand cramped but she was determined to finish her story she was making.

After she was done with the last chapter she got up and walked home. Her body tensed up as she felt like she was being watched,she bit her lip and turned around. She dropped her bag in shock at the creature infront of her,letting out an ear peircing scream.She screamed,grabbing her bag and started sprinting for a new way to go home,hoping to lose it. She tripped over a tree root and fell to the ground,struggling to get up and got back to her feet. She started running again.

She was shaking from the coldness and the thought of the thing chasing her. She ran into a dead end,screaming loudly again,she winced as a giant tree branch fell from a tree above and landed on the creature,she started panting.

She leaned against the dirt that trapped her and gasped as a young boy,about nineteen,jumped down to where she was. She bit her lip and looked at the dark brown haired kid. He glanced over at her with his Hazel brownish eyes,he reached his hand out to her and she held her arm out.

"Damn,you're hurt" he said obviously,
"Y-Yeah..I am" she replied.
"Come with me, I'll help you" her mother told her about going with strangers before..especially the ones in the woods. Except her mother was dead and she was living by Herself. It didn't matter to her right now,she bit her lip and sighed.

"Okay, I will. What's your na-" he cut her off,
"James" he replied.
"Angel Eyes" she replied after him. James smiled
"Of course I know who you are! You're supposed to be in the war with us! You're a newbie!" he chuckled.

James and Angel were walking to where James was crashing,they got to know a bit about each other. Angel was having fun with James. Then one of James' friends arrived for a visit.