Chapter 39

~Angel's POV~

I kept an eye on Marsh while he slept, he always watched me sleep and I loved it. I cradled him in my arms and kept him close, I heard a knock at my door and quietly said "come in" and James walked in. I smiled at him and he looked at Marsh and pointed to the door. I bit my lip and gently placed Marsh against my pillow pile and walked outside to meet him.

"Yes?" I asked, he bit his lip and placed me against the wall by my shoulders.
"Do you want to train with me?" He asked and I bit my lip hesitantly and shook my head, I sniffed the air and tensed up. I snarled and slashed his face with my clawed hand as he oosed black blood, I screamed and kicked the imposter and ran back into my room.

I slammed the door and screamed again. I saw Grey outside and opened the window, I yelled out to him and he climbed through the window, Red and Andreous followed. I curled up against Marsh as he slept, dammit wake up I need you! I shook him awake and he gasped, startled and wrapped his arms around me. I hid into him and cried, Grey wacked the imposter on the head with a book and he was knocked unconscious.

I searched the house for James and found him on his bed, tied up with a few Gags in his mouth and I ran to his side, untying him and took the gags out of his mouth, I wiped his mouth and helped him sit up. He grunted in thanks and I saw Grey come over to us and I hugged them both, Grey suddenly pulled back.

"He's tied up in the basement, he won't be out for long" I nodded and left the room, I went to search for Marsh. I saw him in the basement, exhausted as hell and I wrapped my arms around him. He giggled and placed his hands on mine and I purred,I nuzzled his back and giggled.

I heard a groan and saw the intruder wake up. I growled and arched my back, Marsh placed me more behind him. I chewed my lip and watched over his shoulder, the imposter mumbled something I couldn't hear. All of a sudden, Marsh's kind eyes turned dangerous and terrifying. He grabbed my shoulders tightly and slammed me into the wall, I winced and flinched at the impact.

I groaned as he flipped me over and my stomach and head hit the wall, I felt my arms being bent behind my back and yelped. I heard a cackle from the imposter and growled, I whimpered as Marsh slapped my ass. Its not him who's doing this. I managed to find strength and flipped him to the wall, I pinned him. His arms in the air and I was stepping on his feet, I looked him in the eyes. I saw the normal Marsh try to fight the bad Marsh.

I saw that the good Marsh was winning, then the bad Marsh did something I never thought he would. He grabbed me and bit my neck, he started draining the blood from my body. I screamed loudly, I leaned against him as he did. I groaned and suddenly started moaning, my god... I laid back as I grew weaker, I heard footsteps and saw Grey walk down the stairs. He looked surprised at what he saw, I bit my lip and stayed with Marsh.

~Grey's POV~
I heard Angel's scream from upstairs and raced down to the basement. When I walked down the stairs, I saw the imposter with a smirk and Marsh practically sucking Angel dry and her letting him. Except it wasn't him,he wasn't himself.

I went down the stairs and slammed the imposters head against the table, wiping the smirk off his face and I heard a gasp as Marsh released Angel and started crying at the taste of her blood and backed away. I watched Angel follow him and growled at the imposter, I shook my head and beheaded him.

I watched his head go to the floor and ripped his heart out, just in case. I shrugged and walked upstairs to my room, I heard Angel and Marsh quarrel but not the violent quarrel, the type of quarreling that had comfort and safety in it. I went to my room and shut my door, I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

~Angel's POV~

Yes I was weak but I still cared for Marsh, he wouldn't intentionally hurt me. I know he wouldn't, I tried touching him and he stepped back every time. I sighed as he perched on my bed, he stared up at me with apologetic eyes and I knew he was sorry. I already told him I forgave him, plus him biting me made me want him. I chewed my lip as the mark healed, I say in his lap and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and that made me feel better about the situation.I squealed as he placed himself on top, I giggled and stared into his eyes. His familiar stare, full of good of course! stared into my blue eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips once last time before we both fell asleep. I was cuddled against him and he was cuddled up against me. Life is perfect. I thought before I entered dream land.