Chapter 42

~Angel's POV~
I laid limp in Marsh's arms, my head was spinning but I managed to smile anyway. The wicked bitch is gone! The wicked bitch is dead!! I managed to giggle like a child, Marsh looked down at me, he wanted to giggle too. I sat up in his arms and rested my head on his shoulder and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom, he placed me on the counter.

He started the bath for me and walked out of the room and grabbed me a towel and walked to the door again, I grabbed his wrist and he chewed his lip hesitantly and sighed, I squealed like a child as we both stripped down. He got in first and I got in after, I relaxed against his chest and closed my eyes. Twenty minutes passed, than came an hour. I couldn't get enough of Marsh's time with me, he's just the perfect person I ever had contact with other than my brothers and James and Grey.

~Andreous's POV~

I walked through the halls to Angel's room, I opened the door. The bed was a mess, there was a smoking scorch mark on the carpet and chains were on the floor, I raised my eyebrow and walked to her bathroom. I covered my eyes as they were in the bath together and were having a hella heated make out session and I walked out. I mentally face palmed and waited in the doorway of her room, my back turned as they both got out of the bath.

"Uhh uhh, whoopsie.."

Angel giggled and her cheeks were bright red as were Marshall's. Mine were too and I rubbed my neck sheepishly and bit my lip.

"When you both are decent Red wants to speak with the both of you"

They nodded, I walked downstairs and was stopped by James and he eyed my cheeks and looked from the direction I came into, looking confused as ever. I giggled awkwardly and covered my cheeks with my sleeves. He tilted his head to the side and shrugged.

"You really don't want to know..."

"Oh, but I kinda do"

"Trust me you really don't..." I blushed again and squeaked, I totally ship them!

"Tell me" James said as he raised an eyebrow

"I walked in on Angel and Marshall...." I started and his mouth was agape, I laughed.

"I told you!" I kept laughing

"Oh well..I-I didn't think it was that bad..." He stated in awe, I kept laughing as I walked away.