Chapter 34

~Angel's POV~
I woke up, my arm was tingly and sore. That's the price I paid to doing a horrible thing to myself in which I've been doing for two years fucking straight. I walked downstairs as everyone else was asleep, I went outside on the front porch and sat at the bench swing. I looked at the beautiful yard and smiled at it.

I saw her walking past my house, I ducked my head and prayed Sophia didn't see me. I looked up from the divider and bit my lip as she approached the house. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! I thought to myself, I crawled to the closest hiding spot and I hid there. Luckily for me I hide well in shadows, so I hid there and waited for her to leave.

I bit my lip and stayed in silence until I saw her leave, I came out from hiding to be slammed into the wall by her sister Claire. I flinched and groaned, Claire beat me around to a bleeding pulp. I gasped, once I finally had enough I grabbed her fist mid way and flung her off the porch, I walked down the stairs and stood my ground in front of Sophia.

I took my pocket knife out and held it in one hand, I took Claire's hair in my other hand and held the tip of the knife to Claire's throat, my eyes narrowing horrifyingly and I smirked wickedly. My eyes glew red and my fangs were bared. Sophia and Claire were mundanes, human. They can't survive very long, Sophia was horrified of me by now, I laughed harshly at her and threw Claire at her and put the knife away, stalking back to my house.

"I know that you cut yourself last night you fag" Claire and Sophia said in perfect synch. I stopped in my tracks and turned my head around, my eyes flared fire and my fists clenched as my hair grew a flame. I hissed as my back arched and my horns and four tails appeared, I got on all fours and trailed after them, not passing my yard. I stopped when they were down the hill and I went back inside.

"Kill yourself!" Sophia shouted and I bit my lip starting to cry, I went back upstairs into my room and into my bathroom. I sighed and held my head in my hands. I bit my lip as  my anxiety built itself up and my depression cloud flew over me. Do it again, I like feeling the tingle and hearing your skin scream. A voice in my head told me, I listened and grabbed the blade. Sobbing as I did more of what I needed to. I heard the door open and turned around,frozen.

~Grey's POV~
I was walking through the hallway, checking rooms to see who was asleep and who wasn't, I was finally in Angel's room. She was gone, I went to turn around until I heard sobbing from her bathroom. I walked over to the door and turned the handle, the door wasn't locked.

I was half way in the bathroom when I saw Angel on her knees and a bloody razor in her hand, I saw her arm bleed and drip over the floor. She turned her head towards my direction and she froze. I bit my lip and shook my head, I walked over to her and held her arm in my hand.

I examined her to see if she was suicidal or not and she wasn't which was good. The thing that killed me the most is that she's done it more times as I found out from seeing scars and I bit my lip again, I pulled her into a bear hug and she hugged me back, careful about not getting blood on me. I nuzzled into her and cleaned her up.