Chapter 33

(A/N: Just got back from a fair and the picture above is one of many cows I saw and I was so stoked for the fair! I fangirled about 50 times today and my throat is sore from squealing so loudly XD I'll be posting more of the pictures from the fair as I go, tomorrow is my birthday and I won't be updating at all tomorrow, maybe one or two chapters in the morning and at night, thanks for baring with me)

~Angel's POV~
After mom left, we felt a little part of us break. She left through the window as we wept a bit to ourselves, Red went out after fifteen minutes of weeping, Andreous went to bed after he left. It was just me by myself,really. I locked myself into my room, earbuds in and PTV playing. I was reading Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones and rested my head against the pillow.

I shifted and turned every five minutes, I couldn't get comfortable. I wanted to do a million things at once, I knew I couldn't but I wanted to. I sighed and curled up with my phone next to me, I changed the Pandora station go Get Scared Radio and smiled as Sarcasm started playing. I got a text on my phone, it was from Iris.

I: Hey umm Angel?
A: Yes?
I: Umm...Don't tell Sophia I told you, but she was talking shit about you
A: Oh, really? What did she say?
I: That you're a cunt and a fatass, she hates you and was never really your best friend. She pitied you so much to make herself seem like your friend, plus she's now going out with Smokey and told me to tell you to go kill yourself.
A: ....
I: Sorry Angel..
A: It's okay, thanks for telling me

I shut my phone off and got up,walking to my bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror, my wolf shirt sagging from my body, it was too big but I liked it like this, my bare legs revealing some scars on my thighs from personal incidents. I sighed and pulled my hair over my shoulder and punched the mirror with a scream of aggravation.

I fell to my knees and held my bleeding knuckles, I didn't care that glass was on the floor and in my hand, it didn't matter to me. I stood up and opened the cubby, I tossed some floss, band aids which I set aside, allergy meds, and a few other things on the counter till I found my beautiful razor. I smiled as a few tears rolled down my face.
"Hello, old friend" I whispered to it, the light shining off its sharp,silver, cold,metal edge.

I've used this before, in the past two years I've been doing this. It felt natural, my mental illnesses you could say, won't allow me to cope with bad things the way other people would. I quickly got to my knees, sobbing a little bit before putting it to my wrist and cutting on the side all the way down my arm. Never too deep, I wait to feel my skin burn and scream out. Once it did I stopped and put a few band aids over them.

I washed the blood off of it and put it back, putting the extra stuff back in after it. Coverin it and protecting it when I need it again, I unlocked my door and sat on my bed, I rolled my sleeve down and sobbed silently to myself. I can't believe I kept up with Sophia's shit for more than three years.

She treats me like I'm fucking garbage. I wanted to hurt her, I really wanted to.
I feel so weak right now so I decided to sleep it off, I undid the covers and slid under them, I curled up nice and tightly. Once my head hit the pillow I instantly fell asleep into a deep sleep. I couldn't keep my eyes open much longer.