Chapter 25

~Jeremy's POV~
I laughed as I looked from the window outside their house, I looked at Angel's almost dead body. The way I left it, bruised and nonvirgin. I stole her virginity the first time, I'll always have it with me. I laughed again and disappeared with the breeze and leaves,pride and proudness boiling inside me.

~James' POV~
I watched Angel's light breaths and I heard her moan and groan and whimper every few minutes. I flinched and tried to keep calm, I healed her thank god she responded to that. I sighed and continued watching. Worst case she could be comatosed. After all it's been three days...

~Andreous' POV~
Once I find this son of a bitch I'm going to skin him alive and kill him into next week! I snarled, I was beyond pissed. Where's Red when I need him? I hugged my knees to my chest and tried his cell. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" He sounded groggy,
"Hey its me..I have some really bad news..." I trailed. Silence.
"What kind of bad news?" He asked,
"Angel was attacked again by Jeremy.." I paused, "She's been out for about three days..." I stated. Silence again.
"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch" I heard him growl. I hung up and fell asleep on the couch.

~Red's POV~
I couldn't believe it! Angel was attacked! I hoped out of bed and ran outside and into the house. I sprinted to the bedroom of Angel and when I didn't see her it went to James' room. Nothing.

I went to Grey's room and there she was, asleep. I raced to the bed and put her in my lap and stroked her head. I whimpered as she moaned and whimpered too. I bit my lip and stared daggers at James for answers and he shook his head. I sighed and kissed her head.