Chapter 43

~Angel's POV~
I giggled once Andreous left, I got up and got dressed, Marsh did the same. I kept giggling until I finally stopped, me and Marsh opened the door and walked Down the stairs hand in hand. We stopped and Marsh sat down, placing me on his lap and I sprawled onto him.

Andreous was still red and Red wasn't amused, I giggled and James was red too. I burst out laughing. Oh My God! I thought. I kept giggling, Andreous and James hid their faces while Grey looked utterly confused. I giggled and he tilted his head, I mouthed "I'll tell you later" and he nodded. I laughed again, and Marsh wrapped his arms around my torso and nuzzles into me cutely. I smiled and paid attention as Red cleared his throat.

"Well..." Red started,
"Heh.." Andreous said.
"Heh.." James repeated,
"Huh?" Grey asked.
"Well, what did you want to talk to us about?" I asked, my eyebrow raised
"Oh..uhh...umm...." Andreous stuttered,I lifted my eyebrow again and eyed him.
"Tomorrow is your birthday as you know..." Red started, I nodded.
"Well..Me and Red will be leaving tomorrow...and we got called that you have to come with us when we...." Andreous trailed off,looking at Red for help.
"Go back" Red finished, my mouth damned near dropped to the floor.

I clung to Marsh and looked at James and Grey for help, they bit their lips and stared at me with blank expressions. I got up and sprinted outside as fast as I could, tears brimming my eyes and fell as I kept running. I climbed the highest tree I saw and climbed to the top, I perched in the tree and curled up on the branch and leaves. I pulled my knees to my chest and stayed there for hours, I couldn't go back.

~Andreous's POV~
I gasped as Angel got up and sprinted out of the house, my legs were practically glued to the floor and wouldn't allow me to move. Red was the same and so was everyone else, I bit my lip and finally ran after her. Marshall was right next to me and went in front of me and looked high and I looked low and Red looked lower, James was looking forward and Grey flew next to Marshall, he was in his dragon form and flew higher. I prayed for the best that she wasn't hurt,attacked,or kidnapped.