Chapter 26

~Andreous' POV~
Angel woke up! Booya assholes!! I laughed and picked her up, spinning her by her waist gently as her wings appeared. Everyone gaped at her and smiled,hugging her while she was within my embrace. I ran my hand through her hair and she whined, I grinned as she pouted.

"Someone's here to see you Angel" James replied, I saw her turn her head in confusion and I set her down as she walked to the door.

~Angel's POV~
I walked to the door to see a boy with White blonde hair and I bit my lip in confusion as he stared at me with familiar blue and purple eyes. Something snapped in my memory and I screamed.

I backed up and held my hands up, I ran inside as he followed me. His footsteps closing in on mine. I screamed again, running and slamming my bedroom door shut and pushing against it as he bashed into it. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. This couldn't be happening again... I thought to myself. Please don't let it happen again..

~Jeremy's POV~
I kept banging against the door, hoping she didn't lock me out. I heard her scream more and bit my lip,grabbing my knee and slithered down under the door and appeared behind her. My arm wrapped around her waist. I heard her gasp and whimper as I did so. She screamed again and I slapped her to silence her.

~James' POV~
I heard Angel scream, I ran to her room and banged on the door. I heard whimpering and a slap, I flinched.

HES HURTING HER! I started panicking, banging the door until it broke and I ran in the room, pulling him out of her and against the wall by his throat.

He struggled as I yelled for Grey,Red,and Andreous. They came in behind me and looked at me to him than to Angel and got hostile, I myself was very hostile.

~Grey's POV~
I quickly went to Angel and wrapped her in a blanket and carried her out of the room, knowing it will get seriously bad in there. I sat her down and she crawled into my lap trembling. I ran my hand through her hair gently and she fell asleep.

~Andreous' POV~
I grinned, knowing who it was and I was starting to loosen up my tight muscles and started cackling, Red did as well as our eyes went from our norm color to a dark shade of red mixed with black. Our eyes were in slits and our claws were out.

Usually or angel side would run our body, but our Demons decided to play their fair deal. I smirked, baring my sharpened and large fangs as Red did the same.

~James' POV~
I gulped, looking at the two. I bit my lip trying to not show fear. I actually feel bad for the dude who will be fresh meat for them, but I knew I shouldn't be cause of what he did to Angel. I growled again and slammed his head against the wall.

"Alright boys..have your fun" I said and chucked him on the floor in front of them and watch their smirks grow to their eyes. Uh oh... I thought, gulping again.

~Red's POV~
I picked up the boy by his shirt, my eyes meeting his, mine filled with death and hate and his filled with fear. I tsked at him as he shook in my grasp.

I glanced at Andreous and hoped he wouldn't mind me taking the first move on our little play toy. He nodded for me to continue as I bent his arms behind his back until I heard a loud snap and him screaming. I grinned and cackled as Andreous did. Fun time.

~Angel's POV~
I heard a scream, I moved my head to my room where it came from. I tensed and I bit into my lip and stirred in Grey's lap and arms. I tried twisting him off me but he wouldn't budge. I kept gritting my teeth as I heard another scream and a loud bang. I saw James walk out, pale as a ghost and it got me worried. He looked sick.