Caught

A/N:- one more chapter and I will end this book. i have no more ideas left for this book anyway and I desperately want to start on to with the new dramione book "kidnapped".

So yeah, thanks for the votes on the last chapter, I love you guys!

Please, comment your opinion about this chapter and inspire me more.

Enjoy xx

Hermione's POV:-

I felt the soft kisses from Draco's sweet lips but I was angry because he had decided to put me on a body bind when it was absolutely stupid idea. I was now trapped.

I knew that he was doing all that to protect me, but I think his brain had stopped working because he had decided to put the brightest witch of his generation on a body bind when the wizarding world was in danger again.

I was already planning on how to get the revenge on him. Moreover this time I would like to show him more of my muggle fighting skills.

Soon he left and I was left all alone in the room with the man on the bed. I was fuming with anger and my mind was flooded with all sorts of worries and tensions.

If no one would have had come by that time, I would surely have had a major nervous breakdown. I kept on praying that some good man or woman would finally visit the poor man on the bed and help me out of this mess .

It had been a long time, more than 30 minutes when the door was finally unlocked.

I knew someone entered the room and I felt relieved. Whoever it was, will at least free me.

"Oh my god, who did this to you?" a female voice cried in a shrill voice. I internally screamed, "Just undo it, lady".

Soon she was pointing her wand at me and I felt my body loosing up its limps. I breathed in more air in my lungs. "Are you okay?" she asked as she stepped closer to me.

"Thank you, I am fine" I said and walked out of the room as fast as I could. I ran to the auror who had told me about Dolohov's son.

"Please sir, may I use your phone, please?" I begged. He nodded after he watched me from top to bottom.

"Thank you" I said as he handed me his phone.

For the first time in my life I was really regretting that I had left my bag in my apartment. It had all the necessary things I needed. I dialled on to Harry's number quickly.

*RING RING*

HG: hi Harry, it's me Hermione
HP: not now Hermione
HG: LISTEN TO ME HARRY POTTER
HP: what is it?
HG: Draco went to rescue James and albus
HP: what? Where did he go? Is he mad?
HG: I don't know, you tell me.
HP: well, greyback finally spilled out that the Death eaters are hiding at the Malfoy manor.
HG: ok then, I am going there.
HP: Hermione no, stay wherever you are now!
HG: I am going; I have a feeling that Draco is there.
HP: how do you know?
HG: I don't know, my heart and soul tells me that he is there and in trouble.
HP: okay fine, we are apparating there. Well, do come, we might need the brightest witch this time.
HG: okay

I hung up and returned the phone to the auror again. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Mr Potter has given me permission to go, so am going" I snapped at the man. He nodded.

For some reason the man's stare reminded me a lot of professor snape. That was a reason I could not shout back at him. He scared me with his eyes.

I started rushing towards the exit of the building.